Jab we met

Hello readers.I am an IT engineer by profession.Really fascinated with the concepts of Blockchains, Data science, Drones and Robots. And looking forward to enter the whole new world of Web3.And my sole inspiration to write this book.

This love story is about two individuals who played the role of a catalyst in each others lives to follow their respective dreams and passion unknowingly.

Let's dive into the journey of our tech couple from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and how they ended up in arranged love marriage.

No unnecessary drama . Only sweet and cute stuffs.

English is not my first language.

This is my first book please give it a try.

My book will contain few technical terms.I will try to explain all the terms wherever needed.

Sanvis POV

Today is 15th august our independence day......75 th Independence day to be precise. Our whole country is celebrating it with 'Har Ghat Tiranga' campaign urged by our Prima Minister Narendra Modiji.So....Happy Independence day guys.

And as it's a holiday I am just lazily lying on my bed...my heaven! .Well, perks of being a college student as we don't have to go to the college for flag hoisting unlike in school.

All of a sudden, I heard my mother's shouting. I jerked in my sleep ." The whole country is celebrating independence day . Today in my speech at school I was encouraging my students that they all are the future of our country and look here at my home,future of our country is sleeping without any worry of the world".I set on my bed with a snap hearing her.

" Come on have your breakfast or are you planning to directly have your lunch?"My mother went away taunting me.

Well she is headmistress of govt school. And sometimes I feel she forgets that she is at home and not in class. Always lecturing..

I sighed and got up and did my morning chores and headed to the dinning area to have my breakfast or should I say brunch to be precise.

Then I went in the garden and I and my papa clicked pictures holding our tricolour flag. I took some selfies and uploaded as my profile picture on FB and as status on watsapp and Insta too with Vande matram song in background.

My father resumed watching live telecast of independence day celebration at Delhi on tv. I also joined him.Our PM urged new generation to focus on invention and promoted digital India.

So many children were seating wearing orange, white and green dress making an illusion of our tri colour flag. Suddenly I felt ashamed of myself looking at them who are seating on the ground under the sun from morning and I was sleeping in AC.

After that we had our lunch and took a small nap.While having our evening tea my mother informed me that we are going to her maternal kuldevi temple and told me to get ready.I nodded and went to get dressed.

I wore purple kurta with white leggings and left my hair open. Light lip gloss and mascara and my makeup is done. Frankly speaking I am not fan of makeup. Infact I don't like makeup for reason...some foundations have strong smell which irritates me throughout and second my skin is sensitive to most of the cosmetic products. Instead I believe in having healthy skin. I do regular cleanups and facials.

It's half an hour drive to the temple.We reached there ,prayed to the godess and after taking pradakshina we set on one side of the temple. I was just observing the interiors when suddenly my eyes got rooted on the door of the temple from where entered a boy of my age with the cutest smile I have ever seen.