Arranged Love Marriage?

Sanvis POV

I woke up hearing ringtone of my phone. I opened my eyes with lot of difficulty and my head is throbbing. Aahh...

I saw my Ganeshji infront of me and then I realised I slept on the floor last night. My back is paining because of that.

My phone ranged again.It was on my bed. I picked up and saw it was Krupa.

I rubbed my tear stained face and took the call .

Sanvi: " Hi, Krupa what's up why you called me so early in the morning?" I tried to sound cheerful.

Krupa:" Hi to you too and first thing it's not early morning it's past 11 and secondly I want to have some serious talks with you." She said making me gasp. It's 11 o'clock already.But what serious talks she wants to have with me now. My head is paining and I am not in a mood to have any talks.But I can't tell her that.

Sanvi:" Ok, what you want to talk about?". I asked.

Krupa:" About your cousin Vijay" she said and I rubbed my head.

Sanvi:" Ohh.. please i don't want to talk about him ." I said . I seriously don't want to talk about him .

Krupa:" But I want to ". She said in a strict tone. What's the matter.?

Sanvi:"ok" I said and set on my bed .

Krupa:" Is that person still annoying you ?". She asked.

I think I should tell her . I might feel better

Sanvi:" Yes, yesterday also he was persistent on convincing my dad to get me married before it's too late. I will bring dishonour to family . That I will choose a boy on my own without taking their consent..... Same old dialogues". I let out everything which I had in me.

Krupa:" Is this the reason you said no to Siddhan?"

I stood stunt.....

How she knows.?!

Ofcourse Siddhan is Mayurs cousin!

Krupa :" Why are you silent ?". She asked me and I tried hard not to cry.I don't know how to tell her.

Krupa:" I will take your silence as yes than. I guessed it right." She caught me.

Krupa:" Sanvi, ... I won't let that villan cousin of yours to ruin your life." She said with some sort of determination in her voice.

Sometimes I envy her. Look at her ... She stood strong for herself and now for me too. I wish I had some courage like her.

Krupa:" Ok, listen, we are going to Malvan this weekend.Away from your annoying cousin . You need a break to sort your life dear. I don't want to hear a no from you.You are coming that's it. And don't worry, I will speak to aunty . You just pack your bags " She said in ordering tone.

Sanvi" "ok". I said sighing.

I definately need a break.
___________________________________________
Siddhan's POV

I woke up with sound of my mobile ringtone.

It was Krupa.

Krupa:" Google meet asap".

I sighed and joined the meet.

Amit: "Sidu, you look miserable "

I just kept mum. It's only one day without her and look what has happened to me.

Sayali:" Everything will be fine Sid. We all are there. We will go out of the way for you two."

I just gave a small smile.