Three musketeers

Siddhan's POV

Today is the first day of my college and I am late... I was trying new codding stuff and slept late and cherry on top those beutiful eyes are not leaving me alone in my dreams.

I just wore my jeans and pulled some random tshirt from my cupboard to wear.
Igniting my bikes engine, I went in full speed. Luckily I was on time as I saw Sayali just getting down from the bus.I waved my hand at her and she came and almost shouted at me"Hey where is Amit ?

I said I don't know as I myself was late and didn't get time to call him.

She huffed and dialed Amits no only to get smacked on her head by Amit .

"Why are you calling me when I am exactly standing behind you ?" Amit asked.

"That's because I didn't knew you were standing behind me as you can see I don't have eyes on back of my head."And like that they started with their bickering.

But why they are dressed as if they have come for interview infact all are wearing semi formal dresses.

I raised my doubt to both of them that's when Amit asked me "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes ? "I asked confused

"No buddy you can't wear such casuals in this college the principal is very strict with regards to the attire. He won't tolerate such dressing."He said pointing at my tshir.

Thats when I noticed what I am wearing. It was a tshirt which my nephew Rehal had made for me which has print of his tiny hands.It's adorable but it's too messy and definitely not to be worn in college.

I snapped out of my thinking when the bell rang and we all headed to the class.

Well it's mid August and we have internals next month.We have to really catch up with the syllabus which is already covered.

We had practicals after lunch and principal made a surprise visit to our computer lab.I have heard that he is ex service man and has very intruding personality. His eyes fell on my tshirt and I knew I am gone.He ordered me to stand up and asked me something which I didn't hear because of nervousness and I just said yes sir. Everyone were looking at me with their eyes wide. I saw the Princy looking very furiously at me. He told me to go in the washroom and wear the tshirt oolta.I could see that everyone were trying to control their laughter but no one dared to laugh.
I quietly went to washroom and wore my tshirt oolta and came outside to see the college timings are over and these two idiot friends of mine are laughing like maniacs.

"What's wrong with you? why you said yes sir when the principal asked you whether you have come to some circus ?" Sayali asked me.

I told them that I didn't hear what he asked and simply said yes to which they again started laughing clutching their stomach.

What a day !

We all were waiting outside the department building for Sayalis bus when my school mate Aditi came to us.

" Hey Siddhan and Amit...after long time."She greeted us excitedly. She is always like this overhyped all the time.She is in her final year of engineering.

" Hi Aditi nice to see you by the way this is our friend Sayali". Amit said introducing Sayali.

" Hi nice to meet you" Aditi greeted.

" Hi.. same here." Sayali greeted back.

" So how was your first day but why are you wearing your tshirt oolta ? Is this a new fashion trend or something?". Aditi asked and Sayali and Amit were trying hard to control their laughter.I just rolled my eyes at them.

" It's a punishment from our principal for not dressing properly." Amit said between his laughs.

" It's all your fault why you guys didn't inform me about dressing restrictions in this college." I complained.

" Hey hey... I had messaged on our WhatsApp group yesterday itself. Check your watsapp dude." Sayali said defending.

" And by the way how you came to know about this?" Amit and I asked Sayali together.

" My friend Sanvi had informed me about this." Sayali told.

" But that's too much.. you know I need to shop separately for college wear. We can't even wear what we want." Aditi said huffing.

" Leave it we can't do anything about this. So let's not stress ourselves." Amit said shaking his head.

" By the way Siddhan we have to finalise the topic for our final year project this week.We are already late.Other groups have even started their project.Can you help me with that. ?". Aditi asked buttering me.

" What kind of projects do you have to do " I asked her.

" Give me some simple one. I want to opt for inhouse project. I don't have patience to go to companies and all." She said in boring tone .

" Ok I will forward few topics to you." I said

" Thank you thank you so much. I will finalise the topics with our guide tomorrow then". Aditi chirpped.

I nodded at her.

" And Siddhan please help me with the project too." Aditi again started buttering me.

I just nodded my head but I knew she will ask for readymade project.

" Aditi do you have notes of second year with you. As we have joined late we don't have time to prepare notes now." I asked her.

" Oh sorry Siddhan actually I sold the notes to my junior after the semester. I don't have any of them now." She said feeling sorry .

We all snapped in the direction of the bus when we heard the horn. Sayali bid bye to us and I and Amit drived back home in our bikes.