Mesh topology

Siddhan's pov:

As soon as we reached home i called Mayur and told him everything.
Mayur : " We should meet someday and discuss about this."

Siddhan: hmm ....

Mayur: " hey by the way are you free tomorrow ? Can you take Maa to our native house she has some work there".

Siddhan: "Why not ?sure".

As promised I took mausi Vandita to her native house .It was their ancestral house.

We rang the doorbell and an old lady opened the door and welcomed us with a warm smile. "Please come in."

I have seen her somewhere I thought.

We entered inside.

"How is your health Pushpa?" Vandita mausi asked her.

She said she is fine,asked us to have a seat and went inside the kitchen.Then a girl came running to my aunt Vandita..it was Archie...

That old lady is Archis grandmother and now I remembered I saw her yesterday at Seema aatyas house.

Surprisingly Archis grandmother recognised me .

"You are studying in Sanvis college right?" She asked me while keeping tray of snacks on the table.I was taken aback and I just managed to say" yes".

" Sanvi was telling me yesterday that you helped her in project". She said while having a seat opposite to us.

Aunt Vandita asked her " Who's Sanvi ?" to which she replied " my sister Prabhas daughter". " Ohh Prabhas daughter, It's been years I met them.How are they?"Aunt Vandita enquired.I snapped in her direction. What!... aunt Vandita knows Sanvi?This was a shocker. I didn't expect this.

" I saw her daughter when she was so small .She was like a doll with cat eyes.She must be grown up now ". Vandita mausi said.

Yes she is a grown up lady now. My subconscious said. Shut up!

"What she is doing now?" Vandita mausi asked.

" She is in final year of Engineeriin". Sanvis aunt said.

" Time flies really quickly." Vandita mausi said thinking deeply.

" Yes it's true. She will get married now in few years." Sanvis aunt said nodding.

" Tell me then, I will bring good marriage proposals for her.Who wouldn't want such a beautiful girl."

Vandita mausi.......!!!!!!!!!. I wanted to screem.

I can't believe my aunt is planning to show grooms for the girl I like .My blood is boiling by just imagining her with someone else.I clutched my jaw hearing that and set quietly.I lost interest in their talks.

I just wanted to distract myself so I called Archi and asked her about her school, hobbies, friends etc. She even gave me chocolate.

How sweet....

After talking for some more time we left.
I didn't wanted to ask my aunt anything about Sanvi as she will get suspicious as to why I am asking about a girl. I dropped her at her home and immediately called Mayur who was at work.I informed him what all happened.

Mayur :"What ? Sanvi is Pushpa kakis niece, that mean she is Priya dis cousin. I can't believe this. Such a small world man... Leave the rest to me I will provide you her full biodata now ".saying this he hung up the call.

At night I got a watsapp message from Mayur. I opened it and saw he has send me one photo . I clicked on the pic . It was Sanvis .I was surprised how he got her photo. I read the message below ' Is this Sanvi?' .