Chapter 60

Sandro's POV

I and Simon are still here sa park kung saan sila nagusap ni Sunny. He never said anything, he just cried while looking down. I really hate seeing him like this but wala naman akong magagawa kase decision yun ni Sunny and I think its best for both of them din naman na magkahiwalay muna sila while the issue is still hot because they are both just starting to establish their careers and this issue can't just ruin it. Tinignan kong muli si Simon, he is looking in the sky but this time, he is not crying anymore but traces of his tears are still visible. My attention was diverted to my phone in my hand that is ringing . After looking who the caller was, I directly answered it.

Hello mom! I said to her. It was mom who was calling me.
Where are you? I need to talk to you and also Simon. I tried calling him several times but he is not answering his phone. Mom said to me. Simon will not really answer his phone. Kahit nga ako hindi niya sinasagot, he was just looking at me and smiling bitterly.
I'm with Simon mom, nandito kame sa Ilocos right now. I answered her.
Go back immediately and you both need a lot of explaining to do. She said. Mukhang alam na ni mom yung mga rumors na kumakalat.
We will go back right now mom. I said and sinulyapan si Simon na tulalang nakatingin saakin. Hindi ko na din naman balak na magtagal dito sa Ilocos since I still have work to do and mas maganda kung makakasama ni Simon sila mom right now.
Okay. Be safe, bye. She said and ended the call.

Nilagay ko yung phone ko sa pocket ko and tumayo na sa swing.

Si, we need to go back. Mom is waiting for us. I said and tapped his shoulders and stood up. Ni indi man lang niya ako sinagot, tinignan niya ako sabay tayo rin at sunod saakin. We took our private plane directly to Manila. Wala pa ring imik hanggang ngayon si Simon, tahimik lang siyang nakatingin sa kawalan. As much as I hate seeing him like this, all I can do right now is to be there for him.

We arrived home at 7:30pm. Pagpasok namin ay nakita ko kaagad si Mom at dad na naghihintay saamin. Pagtingin ko naman kay Simon ay tulala na naman ito na nakatingin sa kawalan.

Mom, I'll bring Simon to his room first. I'll be explaining to you everything. I said before mom could say anything. Tinignan naman ni mom si Simon and seeing him na tulala and mukhang nasa ibang mundo ay tumango si mom kaya agad kong inalalayan si Simon paakyat sa kwarto niya.
Take a rest Si, ako na ang mageexplain kila mom. I said as he sits on the edge of his bed.
Thank you Sands. He said and forced a smile.
No worries Si but if you need someone to talk to, always remember that I am always free to listen to you. I said and he just nodded.
Don't worry Sands. I will be fine soon. He said and smiled sadly.
I know you will be Si. I said and pat his shoulders. I'll go downstairs already, I will just ask manang to bring your food here. I said and tumango naman siya kaya lumabas na ako ng kwarto niya. Even though he is responding to everything I say, ramdam at kita ko pa rin na ang lalim ng iniisip niya.

Pagkababa ko ay nakita ko sila mom and dad na nasa living room, hinihintay ako. Pumunta muna ako sa kitchen to tell manang na dalhan si Simon ng pagkain before I went to the living room and sat at the chair infront of them.

What is going on with Simon? Mom asked me.
Sunny just broke up with him earlier. I said to her calmly and I saw both of them shocked.
Is it because of the issues with Simon and you? Mom asked me after giving a heavy sigh. Hindi ko na kailangang sabihin na si Sunny yung nasa picture na kasama ko kase mukhang alam na naman nila yun kase kilala naman nila si Sunny
It is mom but don't think of it badly because Sunny just did it not because of herself but because she was thinking of all of us. I answered her.
Ano ba talaga ang nangyari? Are the issues true? Mom asked me while dad is just listening to us.
The issues about Simon is true mom but as what Simon told Sunny and I, he can't remember everything that happened that night. All he remembered was he was having a drink while waiting for Sunny them the girl came named Camille and flirt with him so he got annoyed so he transfered to another table then after finishing his drink he passed out and the next thing he remembered was waking up in a bed and saw that Camille there so he directly left the place. Mahaba kong paliwanag sa kanila. I just told them kung ano lang yung nalalaman ko base sa sinabi nila Simon and Sunny saakin.
Something happened to that Camille and Simon? Dad asked me.
We really don't know dad kase as far as Simon remembered, he is still wearing his clothes when he woke up. I answered.
It is also possible na dinamitan na ulit nung girl si Simon right? Mom asked and I nodded.
That's what Sunny and I also said. If people would know Simon has a girlfriend, wether may nangyari man sa kanila o wala, it just shows that Simon cheated. I said again.
So that is the reason why Sunny broke up with him? Dad asked me.
Partially dad. She said that if she stays with Simon while these issues are still hot, hindi lang si Simon ang masisira kundi pati na rin po tayo and also their company. I sadly said to them and tumango naman si dad.
So basically, she is sacrificing for all of us? Mom asked and I nodded.
I really hate what is happening to them right now but I can't do anything but to be there for them when they need me. I sadly said to them. If may magagawa ako, I would really do so to help my brother and Sunny.
Sino ba yung Camille na yun? Kilala ba ni Simon? Dad asked.
A colleague of Simon and he said that the girl is so obsessed with him. I answered at tumango naman sila saakin.
Hindi na ba magbabago ang isip ni Sunny about breaking up with your brother? Mom asked sadly. Alam kong gusto nila si Sunny for him and so do I.
Simon begged her to stay but it seems that her decision is really final. Kilala naman po natin si Sunny, if she made a decision it means she already think of it a couple of times already. I said to them. Ganon kase talaga si Sunny, she will never make a decision na hindi pa siya sigurado.
I wanted to talk to her. Mom suddenly said.
I can tell her mom. Okay lang naman po sa kaniya na makita at makausap tayo but not Simon. I told her and she nodded.
How about the issue about you and Sunny? Dad asked me.
Its nothing dad. We are just meeting just because of the issue between her and Simon. I just don't know why those people are making issues about everything. I said to them. Although sanay na naman ako sa mga issues but ayaw ko lang yung may nadadamay na inosenteng tao.

Nagusap pa kame nila mom at dad. I explained to them the exact things that happened to Simon and Sunny so that they would understand where Sunny's decision is coming from. Although naiintindihan naman daw ni mom si Sunny, she still wanted to talk to her. Alam kong mom is worried na baka mawalan na naman kame ng contact with her. Even though hindi naman naging sila ni Simon o kahit mag hiwalay pa sila, Sunny is a part of our family already and malulungkot din for sure yung iba if ever malaman na hiwalay na yung dalawa.

Pasensya kung medyo matagal. Mahirap kase magsulat kase yung isang story na sinusulat ko ay masaya tapos eto naman dito malungkot.