Chapter 18

Sunny's POV

We are now here in the car and kuya Sandro is driving. I am thinking right now if I should tell him.

Is there anything wrong? He suddenly asked me while he is still focused driving. Napansin niya ata na malalim ang iniisip ko.
Kuya Sands... I don't want it to come from me but I saw Samantha. I said to him. I don't want it to come from me but I know that I need to tell him. He looked at me confused for a second and looked back and focused driving again.
What do you mean? He asked me.
I saw her last time sa Sunny corp. I said to him directly.
She went there to see her friend. He said to me. Friend? That is not what I saw.
No kuya sands. I saw her and a guy... I didn't finished what I was about to say because he interrupted me.
Kissing? He asked me. Wait? He knows?
You knew about it? I asked him.
Yeah! I also saw them that day and nung hinatid namin siya kanina I saw the same guy na sumisilip from the house. He knew all along and wala man lang siyang ginawa?
You're just letting it pass? I asked him and he just nodded. Are you out of your mind kuya sandro?Your girlfriend is cheating on you for months now and your not doing anything? I said to him. Last month ko kase sila nakita when I visited tito to talk about the internship personally. Ano bang nangyayari sa lalakeng to.
Its not that I don't want to do anything about it. I just don't know what to do. He said to me. Akala ko ba matalino to?
You don't know what to do or you don't want to do it? I asked him.
I don't know Sunny. I don't know what will I do knowing that yung babaeng mahal at pinagkakatiwalaan ko, niloloko lang pala ako. He said to me.
Kuya Sandro naman. Hahayaan mo na lang na lokohin ka niya? I asked him. Of all the things na ayaw ko is yung alam kong sinasaktan yung mga taong malapit saakin. I am a little bit disappointed sa kanya ngayon.
Relax Sunny. I am just kidding... He said to me and I looked at him confusingly.
Kidding? I asked him confusedly. What is he talking about kidding?
Yeah! Calm yourself. I just wanted to see your reaction if I told you I would just let it pass. He said to me. Is he serious? Nagawa niya pang magbiro.
Its not funny kuya Sandro. You know that I hate it when the persons important to me is being betrayed or hurt by others. I said to him and he laughed. Nakakainis tong lalakeng to. Tinawanan pa ako.
Sorry about that. He said to me and I nodded and smiled.
Tell me now kung ano yung truth. I said to him. I really wanted to know.
I know she is cheating on me from the very start. I just wanted to figure out what is her real intentions. He said to me. Naguguluhan na talaga ako sa kanya.
Intentions? How are you planning to do that? I asked him.
Yes intentions. I know they are up to something that is why she said yes to me and I still really don't know how can I know it since I don't have access where the guy is working. He said to me. So he knows that they are up to something but he can't figure out what it is.
I can help you with that kuya. I said to him.
I know Sunny but I don't want you to get involve in this matter. He said to me.
Kuya Sandro magtatampo ako if you would decline my help. I said to him.
Do I have any choice? He asked me.
No but kuya Sandro, I don't really have that much access sa company right now but maybe when my internship starts, I can help you more about it. I said to him. Ayaw ko din kase na pakealaman yung files ng company so we need to know things on our own talaga.
I know. For now I will just monitor Samantha baka may mahanap ako. He said to me and I nodded.

Naging tahimik na ulit yung byahe namin. I din't notice na idlip na pala ako. Napagod siguro ako sa byahe kanina.

Sorry for the grammatical errors ✌️

Sorry its just short. I am really trying to edit things out but I am really busy lately and mahina din yung internet connection dito saamin due to bad weather and lastly more than 24 hours walang koryente saamin kahapon.