Chapter 44

What happened? Athena asked me when I reached our table.
Nothing much. Sir Shaun just asked me what is he doing and I told him everything, that Andrew tried to deny and said he is just being friendly but unfortunately tito is seeing everything from his office pala. I said to her. We both decided to call tito sir whenever we are here sa office para iwas na din sa hinala ng iba.
Ang kapal talaga ng mukha ng lalakeng yun. Balak ka pang pagmukhaing sinungaling. She said angrily. She doesn't like Andrew also.
Unlucky of him, Sir Shaun saw it all. I said.
What did sir shaun said to him? She asked.
Sir Shaun said that he clearly violated the companies rule number 2 which is respect your  coworkers and with that he could be suspended but since I was involved, sir shaun let me decide what will happen to him. I said to her.
Then what did you decided? She asked.
I just asked him to not bother or go near me except if its work related. I answered her.
Thats it? You should have asked for him to be suspended. She stated.
I am not that bad to ask for that but Sir Shaun said that he would not hesitate to suspend him if he tries to violate what I ordered him to do.  I said.
He is lucky it was you who he is pestering because if that was me, I wont hesitate to ask for his suspension. She stated. She clearly doesn't like the guy.
Before he could do so, kuya Sandro could have rushed here and talked to sir shaun himself about it. I stated.
Sshhh... Lower your voice when you mention his name. We might get in trouble you know but your are right about that. She said.
Sorry... I said and made a peace sign. You know how protective he is. He would not mind it was me because he knows that Sir Shaun would take care of me and he knows I can handle myself. I added.
Yeah! The tough one. I am shocked that you didn't even bother to do anything to him. She said. I know how to defend myself because I used to do taekwondo before.
I don't have to. He didn't la y a hand on me, he just talks nonsense. I stated.
He is irritating though. If I were you, I would punch him in his face. She stated. Maghahanap pa ng gulo.
Thats rule number 3. Don't cause trouble or make a scene in the office. I stated and she just laughed.
Yeah! I know. She stated and we went back to work.

I had a great day and Andrew didn't bother me at all after what happened sa office ni tito earlier. He didn't even bother to go near me and I am happy with that. Ayaw ko mag cause ng gulo dito sa company and I don't want any guy na aaligid saakin. It was time to go home, I am waiting here infront of the building since I didn't bring my car because I was coding. Athena already left since she and kuya Sandro have dinner date.

Didn't bring your car? I heard Andrew said so I looked at him with my one eyebrow raised.
Aren't you afraid to be suspended? I asked him.
I wont do anything to you. I just wanted to talk to someone while waiting for my sundo. He said while raising both of his hand as a sign he surrenders.
You know what? I know your girlfriend. I said to him.
Girlfriend? I don't have one. He deniably said.
Don't deny it, I know Samantha Reyes is your girlfriend. I had the chance to talk to her once and I have seen her here last time. I said to him.
How did you know her? He asked me.
From a common friend. I simply answered and he nodded. But she told me that she is the girlfriend of Sandro Marcos. She is probably lying or she is cheating on you. I said to him.
She is not cheating on me, she is cheating on him. She is only using that Marcos for fame and money. He stated. I acted like I was shocked but I already know about it .
What? And you just let it be? I asked him. I need to asked him questions since I need to find out his intentions.
Yeah! I need her to know about the Marcoses if any of them would run in Ilocos Norte and I probably would dumped her soon since wala na sila nung Sandro, I don't need her anymore. He stated.
Are you insane? Using a girl for what you want? I asked him.
I don't have any options, the Marcoses are a little bit private and I can't find anything about them. He stated.
You are ridiculous. You just made me not like you even more. I said and a car stoped infront of us. It was manong jerry.
You will definetely be mine soon. He said and winked at me.
Just keep on dreaming about it. It wont ever happen. I said and entered the car.

We went our way home. I decided to call Kuya Sandro to let him know about Andrew and he answered right away. I know he is still with Athena at this moment.

Hello kuya Sands. I said.
Hey Sunny! Are you home already? Its was Athena who asked me. Kuya Sandro must have put his phone into loud speaker.
Yeah! Just got home. I said.
Good. Kuya Sandro said.
I had talked to Andrew while waiting for manong Jerry earlier. I said.
What? You talked to him? Athena said.
Yeah and I found out what is his intentions to you kuya Sandro. I said.
You don't have to do that. He might be pestering you again. Kuya Sandro said.
I don't mind kuya and from what I knew earlier that man is unbelievable. I said.
Why? Athena said.
He is only using Samantha to get information about you kuya Sands and your family and since you both are not together anymore, he would dumped her soon just like that. I stated.
What a poor girl and that guy is a jerk. Athena stated.
What informations does he wanted about us? Kuya Sandro asked me.
About politics. I think his family wanted to run in Ilocos Norte. I stated.
Always politics. Just don't mind him and if he is still bothering you, don't hesitate to tell me and I will talk to your tito. Kuya Sandro said.
No need kuya Sands. You know I can handle myself. I said to him.
Atleast you need to tell me because remember that Simon asked me to look after you. Kuya Sandro said. He doesn't need to know for Simon because I am updating him naman but they don't know about it pala.
I will tell you if anything happens and don't worry too much about me, I would talk to tito myself if he bothers me again. I said them.
I know you can handle yourself but always remember that I am here for you. Kuya sandro said.
And so do I. Athena added.
I know that. I should get going. I must be ruining your date. I said.
Your always free to call us whenever you like. Kuya Sandro said.
And you will never ruin anything since you are important to us and we know that you wont call if its not important or urgent. Athena added.
I know. Just enjoy your date and please bring Athena home safely kuya Sands. I said to them.
I definetely will. Kuya Sandro said.
Bye you two. I said.
Bye. They both said and ended the call.

Athena and kuya Sandro are both busy with things that is going on with their lives but still kept time to see and have dinner with each other. They are still on the getting to know each other stage but I can feel that kuya Sandro will definitely ask her to court her soon. They are perfect for each other and as someone who is close to both of them, I wanted them both o be happy.

Sorry for the grammatical errors ✌️
Sorry ngayon na lang din. I was a little bit busy and I was thinking if I should stop the story or not since there are some authors who are finishing their stories already and some are also thinking to not continue it. Don't worry I have decided that will continue and finish the story.