Chapter 22

I already prepared everything that I will bring home later. Since I don't want to sleep anymore I decided to play my guitar. Except the garden, his room is so memorable for me, I mean for us. If not sa garden andito kame with his brothers sa room niya, manood ng movies, jamming and nagbabasa ng books. We both love reading books, he even gave a one of his favorite book that I kept sa house namin dito sa ilocos. I was busy playing my guitar when someone suddenly knock on the door.

Come in, its not locked. I said. The door opened and it was kuya Sandro.
I heard you playing guitar so I decided to accompany you here. I also missed watching you play just like before with Simon. He said. He was always there and also Vincent whenever we played guitar.
Me too kuya. I replied and continued playing my guitar. He was checking his phone while still listening. Someone is messaging him ata. After a minute he focused on listening to me but still he is holding his phone.
Sunny. He called me.
Hhmmm. I answered while still busy playing my guitar.
I just wanted to ask you again why aren't you mad at Simon? He asked me. So I stoped playing my guitar and I looked at him. Why does he need to ask me again?

Simon's POV

I woke up so early. Actually I really didn't sleep well because I am worried about Sunny so I decided to call sandro to ask him if Sunny is fine already. I dialed Sandro's number and he answered it immediately. Someone is playing guitar. Who was that? I was about to talk when I heard him talking to someone.

Sunny. He said. I think he is with Sunny right now and she is the one who is playing the guitar. I miss the old times . Jamming with her and my siblings.
Hhmmm. I heard Sunny answered him but still playing the guitar. I wanted to end the call thinking that he was busy talking to her and I don't want her to know I am in a call with sandro.
I just wanted to ask you again why aren't you mad at Simon? Sandro asked her. Because of his question I wasn't able to end the call. I also wanted to know her answer so I stayed quiet and listened to thier conversation. I think he intentionally asked that question because he wanted me to hear her answer.
Why would I be mad at him kuya? He is the one who is there with me when I have problems and just like what you said last night, I may not know the exact answers to my questions but I know to myself why did he left without saying anything and even cut off all our communication. Magiging mahirap lang saamin to stay in touch and knowing we need each other but we can't do anything to be there physically that is why I understand him and also I am not mad at him. Sunny answered. I feel the mixed emotions on her voice while answering sandro's question. I can feel she is happy and a little bit sad at the same time and I am feeling the same way too right now. I am happy and relieved that she is not mad at me but also sad knowing that she is longing for answers to her questions that I couldn't give for now.
Simon is really lucky to have you as his bestfriend. Sandro said. I really am so lucky. She is so special and one of a kind. She can captivate the hearts of almost every person she encounters. Just like what she did to me and my family.
I am also really lucky to have him as my bestfriend. He is always there for me whenever I needed someone and is always there to accompany me throughout the hard times. Sunny said. I am really touched sa mga sinabi niya. Gusto ko lang na masuklian yung mga things that she is doing for my family and specially for me. She has a huge contribution to who I am right now.
Someone is calling me. I need to answer this. Prepare yourself already, I will call you pag aalis na tayo. I heard Sandro said. Pretending that someone called him just now.
Hindi na sumagot si Sunny but I heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

Hello Simon! Are you still there? He asked me as I heard him walking away.
I'm still here. I simply answered him.
Did you hear what she said earlier? He asked me again.
Yeah! I heard everything. Thank you for doing that. At least I already know that she is not mad at me. I said to him. I am really thankful at least I already know she is not mad at me.
I just wanted to give you peace of mind. Now that she is here, your questions can be answered now. He said to me. I do really ask them a lot of questions about Sunny but they can't give me any answers because no one have seen Sunny after the day I left.
Thanks Sands. By the way how is she? Okay naba siya? I asked sandro. I almost forgot to ask about it.
She is fine now. She just misses you. She may not tell it to me directly but I know she wishes it was you who is there for her last night. Halos ikaw nga yung topic namin pag naguusap kame eh! Sandro said to me. I am happy that she is fine now but a little bit sad knowing she wanted me to be there for her.
As much as I wanted to be there for he, I just can't right now. Thank you for comforting and accompanying her for me. I answered him sadly. I really want to be there for her whenever she needed me just like before but I still to establish myself first before I go home.
I understand you Si. Don't worry Si babantayan ko siya until you come home. He said to me. He is really supportive and he always got my back.
Thank you for always being there for her for me. I thank him. I really lucky to have a supportive brother like him.
Just make sure hindi na magtatagal ang uwi mo. Its not hard to love Sunny you know. Sandro said. From his voice, I know he is teasing me.
What the hell Sandro. I said to him. Is he planning to court Sunny if possible?
Just kidding bro. I treat Sunny like my little sister and nothing more. He said while laughing. Nagawa niya pang magbiro. He knows I love Sunny not just as my bestfriend.
Its not funny Sands. I said to him and he just laugh at me again. I just don't want that he is going to be my competitor against Sunny's heart.
I need to go already Si. I and Sunny are going back to Manila together later. He said to me. That is why he said prepare yourself to Sunny earlier.
Okay Sands. Thanks again and take care. I said to him.
No worries Si and take care also. He said to me and ended the call.

Its hard being away from the person you love knowing that there is a lot of possibility that she might find someone that is better than I am and when I come back, I am already late to win her back. She is not hard to love just like what Sandro said, so there is a huge possibility that there are a lot of guys who would try to court her.

Sorry for the grammatical errors✌️
I am slowly updating right now because I am really busy.