Chapter 21

As I put plates on the table, bumaba na ulit si kuya Sandro with my mom, tita liza and tito bong.

Good morning po. Tara kain na po tayo. I greet and said to them.
Good morning too. They greeted me back.
Wow mukhang mapaparami ata yung kain namin ngayon ah! Tito bong said while smiling.
Bong is right. For sure masarap to kase ikaw nagluto. Tita liza said. See they always appreciates even just simple things.
Thank you po. I said and smiled to them.

Umupo na sila and nag pray muna kame before we started eating.

How was your stay in room ni Simon ija? Tita liza suddenly asked me.
Okay naman po tita. Wala pong nagbago sa room ni Simon. From the smell, arrangements even some of his things andun pa din and also mine po. But... I said to them. I was hesitant to tell them.
But what ija? Is there something wrong sa room ni Simon? Tito bong asked.
I just noticed that picture frame sa side table wasn't there anymore. I said to them. I am really curious about that.
The picture frame with your picture together? Si kuya sandro naman yung nagtanong and I just nodded.
Dinala yun ni Simon when he left. Tita Liza said. So tama nga ako na dinala nga niya.
Akala ko po tinapon niya. I said to them and smiled bitterly. That also came into my mind kanina that is why I am more curious about it.
Why would he do that! He always treasure that because it has your photo together. Tito Bong said.
Simon always treasures everything that has something to do with you. Tita liza added. They are right naman about that. Simon always treasures things that we both shared just like I do.
Kaya kaba nagising ng maaga kase you are bothered about that anak? Mom asked me.
No mom. I woke up early because Athena called me. I said to her.
Athena? Your bestfriend that your talking about last night? Kuya Sandro asked. Naalala pa pala niya.
May bago kana palang bestfriend? Tita Liza asked.
May kapalit na pala si Simon. Tito bong added.
I met Athena nung first day ko po sa college and from that we became bestfriends but she is not a replacement for Simon. My bond with Simon is much deeper and different from what I have with Athena but they are both special to to me. I explained and smiled to them. Athena is more likely my sister that always has my back and is always there to support me while Simon is someone you could say my partner in crime that is there with me through my journey. Si Athena ready to guide and support me always pero si Simon sasamahan niya ako through out sa journey ko.
I'm sure magtatampo si Simon if you replaced him. Kuya sandro said jokingly. I would never replace Simon. Someone might be my new bestfriend but never be Simons replacement. 
We are glad that you have a new friend ija. Tita Liza said to me.
Athena is a very nice and smart person. You should introduce her to the marcoses anak. Mom said. She is right about that.
And beautiful also. I will introduce her sa kanila soon po mom. She would really be glad kase she is a big fan of the Marcoses lalo na ni mama meldy. I said to them. Sobrang amaze kase si Athena sa beauty and also intelligence ni mama meldy. Sino ba namang hindi diba?
Really? Tito bong asked so I nodded
We are excited to meet her soon. Tita liza said. Siguradong matutuwa si Athena pag nalaman niya to.
Yeah! Parang magkakasundo kame just like we do. Kuya sandro added.
You probably would kuya. I said to him. I'm sure na titili si Athena sa kilig pag nakita si kuya Sandro.
By the way why did athena called you so early anak? May problema ba? Mom asked me.
She just called to asked for help sa papers na ipapasa tomorrow. I said to her.
Ohhh! How about you? Tapos mona bang gawin yung sayo? Mom asked.
Baka hindi mopa natatapos at nakaabala pa kame sayo. Tita liza said.
No worries tita, I  already finished it last friday. I said to them.
Good to hear. Akala ko nakaabala pa yung birthday ko sa school works mo. Kuya Sandro said.
I always make sure that I will do all the papers and activities already if possible para free ako to rest every weekends. I said assuring them kase I know na worried sila baka hindi ko nagawa yung activities ko just to go sa birthday ni kuya Sandro.
Your still that se Sunny we know who is so smart and responsible. Tito bong said. Them appreciating me is beyond overwhelming to me.
She never changed. Still the same Sunny you know but just more matured and responsible. Mom answered so proudly. Hearing the people close to you and you loved appreciates what you do and is proud of who you are is so fulfilling.
You grown to such a beautiful fine lady Sunny. Tita Liza complimented me.
Thank you po tita. I thanked her. I am really blessed that I have them as my second family. They are just so nice and appreciative.
What did you tell Athena by the way? Mom asked me again.
I told her to bring her papers later sa bahay. I would go home after eating  breakfast. I said to them.
Sabay na lang kayo ni Sandro. He's going back to manila later. Tito bong said.
What time will you leave son? Tita Liza asked kuya sandro.
10 am po mom. Oo nga Sunny sabay kana saakin. I don't have any companion and para may makausap naman ako. Kuya sandro said. I also wanted to bond with him a little bit longer.
Kay sandro ka na lang sumabay anak para makapag pahinga kapa ng konti bago kayo umalis. Mom said. As much as I wanted to and I also need to rest also but I am thinking about my car.
How about my car mom? I need it for tomorrow. I said. If sasabay ako kay kuya Sandro, maiiwan ko yung car ko. I need it for my transportation to school. Eroplano yung sasakyan ni kuya Sandro pabalik ng manila.
Ipapahatid na lang namin sa driver mamaya. Sabi ni tito bong. I think I can't argue with that anymore.
Sige po. Thank you po. I said and we continued eating already.

After eating I went to Simons room again to arrange my stuffs and rest for awhile before fixing myself and get ready to leave.

Sorry for the grammatical errors✌️

I am so busy and I can't barely update but I am really trying to when I have free time. Hope you will have the patience waiting for the next chapters.