Chapter 47

Simon's POV

I am currently here in China working and everything is already settled in the Philippines about the company that I am planning to build there. The only thing that I need was the perfect timing of going home. I really wanted it to be memorable for the persons I left in the Philippines. To be honest, I wanted to fly to the philippines at this very moment but I know Sunny is not yet finished on her goal so I need to wait a little much longer for that. I don't want to go home yet since she is not yet done with her education goal because I wanted her to achieve it on her own and the next chapters of her life, I wanted to be part of that already as I believe that everything will turn out to be where it is when you settle education first because you are already free to choose whether you will pursue a career, settle down or start going into a relationship with someone. I wanted her to make those decision with me, I have waited for a long time to be with her and I would be willing to be right by her side no matter what she choose and I would be willing to wait for her to be ready to be with me. I really hope that we will end up together because of all the time we have waited for each other, I think we do deserve to be happy this time.

Sunny's POV

Everything is well about my internship. After that successful first presentation of us, tito gave us 4 more presentations and it all went successful. One of them was presented to the investors which made them think that I am handling the company already but I explained to them that I wasn't and was just on my intership that is why I was there. They all said that the presentation was really great and I am already capable to handle the company and they are all willing and wholeheartedly would welcome me if ever that happens. This is our last day sa company and we don't really have work right now. Tito just let us go here and we can do whatever we want daw so as a thank you for the other employees who welcomed me and Athena here sa company, I cooked and I am brought my guitar with me.

Angel ang sarap mong magluto. Sarah one of the employees said.
Oo nga. Pwede nang mag-asawa. Sabi naman ni Rose.
Thank you but I don't have plans in getting married soon. I thanked them and said. I still have a lot of things to do before I would settle down.
But why? You are graduating already and sa talino and skills you have you could probably get a job instantly. Sarah said.
Oo nga. Getting married would never be a hindrance to you. Rose said.
Its just that I don't want to settle down that early and I still wanted to achieve a lot of things and most importantly I don't have a boyfriend. I stated.
You can easyly have one. Rose said.
Yeah! you are smart and a nice person so hindi ka mahihirapan maghanap ng boyfriend. Sarah said.
I am not looking for any. I wanted to achieve my goals in life first. I answered them.
Just say that you are waiting for someone that is why. Athena interuptedly said.
Really? Who is the lucky guy? Sarah asked.
Its S.... Before Athena could finish her words I cutt her off.
Athena you know that he is not the reason why I don't have boyfriend. I said to her.
Sorry she doesn't want to talk about him. Athena whispered to rose and sarah and laughed. She intentionally whispered it a little bit louder so that I can hear it.
I heard that. I said to her and started walking away.
I wont talk about it anymore. She said when she reached me.
He is not the reason why I am single right now and you know that. I said to her.
But he is part of the reason and you know that also. We all know that you are waiting for him. She said.
Yeah he is. I stated. Lets not talk about it and just enjoy this last day here. I said again.
Yeah! She shortly answered.
I'm getting my guitar. I said to her and she just nodded.

All through out the day, we just ate, I played my guitar and kahit na hindi kame binigyan ng work for today ni tito, we chose to help other employees with some simple works like encoding and printing. At the end of the working hours, tito gave us our certificate for completing our internship sa company. We took pictures and of course I didn't show anyone my certificate because it has my real name in it. Nagpasalamat naman kame ni Athena kay tito and sa mga employees sa pagaalaga saamin while nasa company kame. Although I know na different and mas mahirap ang paghandle sa company, pero atleast may experience ako on how the company is working. Parehas lang naman yung takbo ng company noon na si Daddy ang CEO at sa ngayon na si Tito Shaun at marami na namang naituro si Daddy saakin on how to manage the company but still its different na ikaw na yung gagawa ng decision for the company and sayo na nakasalalay yung growth nito and of course yung mga employees sayo na din aasa. There are a lot of responsibility in taking the CEO spot and managing the company and I wanted to be ready for it before I would take the responsibility. I still have a lot to do for myself and the company and that is one of my reasons why I don't want to settle down just yet. I am not closing any doors for possible relationship in the next few months or years but not the settling down part. I really hope that I already have Simon by my side when I started to manage the company. Seeing and having things right where I wanted it to be would be very nice before taking the stressful responsibility.

Sorry for the grammatical errors ✌️
My mind is a little bit occupied na hindi ako makapagsulat ng maayos.