Chapter 38

After enjoying our short stay in bangui windmills, we already decided to go home. Just like earlier kuya sandro is the one driving, Athena is seated on the shotgun and I am at the back. While on our way home and Athena and kuya Sandro are busy talking, I decided to send my selfies to Simon and message him also for update.

Hi! My moon, have you seen the photos I sent you? I miss being there with you not because of the reason we are here but because of the companionship that I found in you during those times. We are on our way home now and I really enjoyed going back there this time. I really had a great time and had a great talk with them as well. You know what? They look good together and I think they can be together soon so I told them I seem to be their third wheel but they said they were just friends then at the end of that I became the topic of our conversations. They ended up appreciating me for who I am and I am overwhelmed with that. They appreciate me for having those natural words of wisdom and for me giving them deep talks. You know you were one of those persons who influenced me to be like this and I also thank you for that. I really thank them for appreciating me but they said that every people should be appreciated but for me, every people should not be appreciated because they "MUST" be appreciated and for that I just wanted you to know that I appreciate you for being who you are and I know you also do appreciate me. I miss you my moon and hope to visit Bangui Windmills with you soon.

That was the message I sent him along with my selfies in bangui windmills.

Your smiling again while using your phone. Athena suddenly spoke.
Ha? I innocently asked her.
You were smiling while using your phone just like earlier. She said again.
Am I smiling? I asked as if I don't know what she is talking about.
Don't act like you don't know what I am saying. She said to me. Are you talking to someone? She seriously asked me.
No I'm not. I shortly answered.
Don't lie to us Sunny. She said.
I am not lying. I am not really talking to someone. I said to them.
Then what is the reason why you are smiling? Kuya Sandro asked.
Nothing. Just looking at our photos earlier and I do remember our conversation. I said to them.
If there is anything you wanted to talk about, feel free to tell us. Athena said to me.
I know that. There is nothing to share about so don't worry. I said to her and she just nodded and used her phone.
Have you seen simons instagram post? Athena said a few minutes after using her phone.
He blocked me. How can I see his post? I said and asked her.
Here look at it. She said and handed me her phone. I took it and looked at Simons post.

Simon_Marcos7: someone told me that a person should not be appreciated because they "MUST" be appreciated and for me that includes you appreciating yourself

Gulat ka sa post niya? Tanong ni Athena nung makita niya reaction ko.
A little bit. Topic kase natin yung tatlo nung naguusap tayo kanina. I said to her.
Nakakagulat nga. Did you talk to him? She asked me.
No. How can I talk to him if he blocked me? I asked her back.
Its kinda suspicious kase that you both had said the same words and he just added a little bit of his own. Kuya Sandro said.
I don't know. Maybe its just coincidence. I said and shrugged my shoulders.
You're not really lying to us right? Athena asked me again.
Just like what I told you, I am not talking to Simon. I said to them. I did not lie on that part because I don't really talk to him. I just sent him messages.
If you say so. Kuya Sandro said.
We will believe you. Athena continued.
I like what he said in his post and his photo. I said to them.
Yeah! He is a little bit pamisterious and what he said was deep but meaningful. Kuya Sandro said.
Self appreciation. I like that. I said.
Kung sino man yung nagsabi nung words to him, I really think that its someone like him. Athena said.
What do you mean by that? I asked her.
Its someone who is intelligent and deep just like him. Kuya Sandro said.
I will repeat it again, I did not talk to him. I said.
I did not say anything. Kuya Sandro said.
You did not but I saw you looked at me from the rearview mirror. I said to him.
Sorry. He said and chuckled. I just want to make sure you're really not talking to him. He said again.
I am not so wag kang mag duda kuya. I said to him.
Okay okay! He said and raised his hand for awhile as a sign he surrenders and focused on driving again.

We just stayed quiet after that. Kuya Sandro is focused on driving, Athena is busy with her phone and I am just resting here. After a few minutes, we already arrived home.

I'll go upstairs to rest already. I am a bit tired. Athena said to us after going out of the car.
Okay! You go ahead and take a rest already. I said to her.
We will take care of this things. You can go and take a rest. Kuya Sandro said pertaining to the things that we used for the picnic earlier.
Thank you. See you later. She said and smiled at her, I and kuya Sandro both nodded and smiled at her as well. She already went inside and upstairs.

We brought the things we used inside. I am also planning to take a rest because I am a little bit tired also.

Sunny... Kuya sandro called me.
Yes kuya. I answered him.
Can I barrow your car later? He asked me.
Why kuya Sands? Where will you go later? I asked him.
I will asked Athena to go somewhere for dinner later. He said to me.
May I asked you where? I asked him.
I will bring her at djfjtivudjtjg... He said and whispered the last word to me.
Sounds nice kuya Sands. She going to be happy for sure. I said to him.
I hope so. He said to me.
I assure you she will. Keep the keys with you na lang kuya Sands. I said to him. The keys are still with him kase.
Thanks Sunny. He thanked me.
No worries kuya. Always ready to help when you needed some just like you are to me. I said to him.
You can take a rest already. I know you are tired also. He said to me.
I'll go upstairs already kuya. I said to him and he nodded so I went upstairs to rest.

I am happy on the things that is going on right now. From me having the chance to go out and have a talk with kuya Sandro and Athena and also having the chance to message and update Simon. Even though he is not replying atleast I know that he is reading and appreciating what I am sending to him just by his post earlier.
I am excited for the plan of kuya Sandro. I know Athena will surely like kuya Sandro's plan.

Sorry for the grammatical errors ✌️
What is Sandro's plan for Athena?