Chspter 33

Sandro's POV

We all really had a great time here in casa consuelo. I am happy to have bond with my family and also Sunny and Athena. I really can't believe that Sunny's bestfriend was the girl whom I used to know before and the girl whom bumped into me last time. To be honest, she got my attention when she bumped me at the mall and had the chance to talk to her for awhile. I never really thought of meeting her again but gladly the wold makes its own way for me to meet her again. I am quite bothered about Sunny and Mom and the others are also worried about her. Even though she is smiling and joining us while having fun but I know she is not really okay right now. I don't even know what to do, she is avoiding to talk about it and I also asked Athena but she also said that when it comes to her past, she barely share it with Athena. We really can't do anything kase alam namin na hindi din naman namin mapipilit si Sunny na magkwento and only Simon knows her that well because she only shares with him but unlucky of us, they don't talk to each other and I know Simon is busy with his work.

We just went swimming before resting and going home after lunch but Sunny stayed in their room because she wanted to rest daw kase medyo pagod na daw kase siya. We didn't protest anymore and just let her be. After swimming we had our lunch and prepared our things to go home.

Sunny! Athena lets go. Kayo na lang ang hinihintay. I said when I knocked on their door. Umuwi na kase yung iba kanina after lang mag lunch kase may mga kailangan daw silang asekasuhin for work kaya kame na lang lima yung naiwan dito.
Una na ako kila tita. Athena said ng lumabas na siya ng room.
Where is Sunny? I asked her.
Nasa loob pa. Sige I'll go ahead. She said kaya tumango na lang ako at umalis na siya.
Sunny! Tara na. I said nung makapasok ako sa room nila.
Kuya Sandro!She said. I felt something is not right.
Yes? I answered her.
Pwede bang kila tita na kayo sumabay ni Athena? She asked me.
Why? I asked her back.
May dadaanan lang sana ako kung okay lang. She said.
Samahan ka na lang namin ni Athena. I said to her. I don't want her to be alone knowing that there is something wrong.
No need kuya. I can handle myself. She refused. I know that hindi ko siya mapipilit na sumama kame sa kaniya.
Okay but be careful okay. I said to her.
Yes kuya I will. She said.
Ano tara na? I said.
Una na kayo kuya. Pakisabi na lang kay tito at tita na I'll be home before dinner. She said. If before dinner, ibig sabihin magtatagal siya ng konti sa pupuntahan niya.
Sige ako na ang magsasabi kila mom. I said to her. As much as I wanted to stop her but I know I can't and no one from us can.
Ikaw na din muna bahala kay Athena okay? She said to me.
No problem. I said to her.
Sige na kuya. Baka hinahanap ka na nila. Aalis na din ako pagkaalis niyo. She said. I know she is sad right now but what can I do? It seems like she doesn't want a company right now.
Sige I'll go ahead. Remember that if you want to talk to someone, I am here. You can talk to me. I said and hugged her.
I know kuya. Thank you. She said and forced a smile. I just waved goodbye at her and she did the same so umalis na din ako at pumunta na kila mom sa parking lot.

Oh! Where is Sunny? Bungad saakin ni Athena.
Why aren't you with her?mom also asked.
Sumakay na po muna tayo sa car mom. I said kaya sumunod na lang din sila.
Bakit hindi mo siya kasama Sandro? Dad asked me.
Mauna na daw po tayo. She will go somewhere pa daw po eh! But she said she'll be home daw po before dinner. I said to them.
What? Samahan niyo na lang sana siya. Dad said to me.
I already said that to her but she refused. She can handle herself daw. I think she wants to be alone. I said to them. They became sad hearing what I just said.
Knowing Sunny, she wont let anyone contradict her right now. Athena said.
Yeah! That is why I let her be. I said to them and tumango naman sila to agree with me.
Lets go na po tito. Hindi na din po natin mapipigilan si Sunny. Athena said kaya pinaandar na ni dad yung car.
I really wanted to help her but I know we can't do anything about it. I said to them.
We can't but someone can. Athena suddenly said.
SIMON! I and mom said in chorus.
I'll call Simon right now. I hope he is not busy. I said and dialled his number and luckily he answered right away so I put my phone to loud speaker.
Hello! Anak? Mom said to him.
Mom? What's wrong? He asked mom.
We are just worried anak. She said to him.
Worried about what mom? I am doing fine here. He confusedly asked mom.
Its about Sunny. Athena suddenly said to him.
Who is that mom and what about Sunny? He asked. She doesn't know Athena kase.
Its Athena, Sunny's bestfriend. I answered him.
O-okay. What happened to Sunny this time. He said and asked.
We are worried about her son. She is so sad kase. Mom said.
We went sa casa consuelo kase for vacation with Sunny and her bestfriend but instead of her having fun with us, we noticed she is sad all of a sudden. I continued and he is just listening to us.
When we asked her, she just misses someone daw. Athena said.
And right now, hindi siya sumabay umuwi saamiin and said may dadaanan lang siya. Si dad naman yung nagsalita.
Casa consuelo and misses someone? He asked us.
Yeah and I think it is you whom is she missing. I said to him.
I don't think so its me. He said to us that made us confused.
Ha? Not you? Athena asked.
Yes. I think I know already where is she going. He said to us.
Where? Mom asked him.
I think lets just let her be po muna. I know and I assure you po na she is safe. He said to us.
But we are worried about her son. Dad said to him.
Knowing Sunny, if she misses someone she wants to be alone. She will tell it to you afterwards. Don't worry about her. He assured us. See? he is the only person who really knows Sunny that well.
Are you sure about that? Athena asked him.
Athena right? Simon asked her.
Yes. She shortly answered Simon.
I am really sure about it Athena. What social media app is she mostly using? He asked. Why all of a sudden he asked that?
Aahhmm... Instagram. Athena thinks first before answering him.
Okay! I'll just call you guys if I got anything about her. Don't worry too much. She is fine. He said to us. Is he planning to communicate with Sunny?
Sige Simon just update us. We will also update you if nakauwi na si Sunny. I said to him.
Okay! I'll be going already. I love you guys and nice to know and talk to you Athena. He said to us.
Me too. Athena said.
Bye and we love you son. Mom said and we already ended the call.

We are worried about Sunny right now but as what Simon said. He knows where Sunny is going right now and assured us that she is safe. All we have to do right now is to trust Simons words. Mas kilala naman niya si Sunny kesa saamin.

Sorry for the grammatical errors✌️
Saan ka nagpunta Sunny?