Chapter 41

After 2 1/2 weeks

There are a lot of things that happened for the past few days. When kuya Sandro and Athena arrived sa house after the dinner with mama Meldy, I knew there is something between them already because I saw the flower kuya Sandro gave to her, I know a lot of things about flowers since one of the books that I have is about it, actually the book was given to me by Simon and I have seen their huge smiles while they enter the house. They have told us that they have confessed their feelings for each other but they are still on the getting to know each other stage because they both wanted it to take things slowly. Tama naman sila doon kase I also do believe that everything na minamadali, malaki ang possibility na it will end up badly but don't take things to much slowly kase baka magsawa din kayo sa isa't-isa without leveling up what you both have or baka kagaya namin ni Simon na nagkalayo na lang wala pang umaamin saamin. The next day after lunch they both go back to manila already, I cooked for them pa kase mamimiss daw nila yung luto ko since I would stay a little longer. Kuya Sandro went back to his work while Athena as planned, she went on a vacation sa boracay with her family for a week. Even though they both have things to do, they make sure to talk to each other and give some updates to what they are doing or what they have done during that day. They both told their parents about each other and both parents are cool with it. Magkakilala din naman yung mga parents nila, actually they are friends and there is nothing to disagree din naman kase they are still in the get to know each other stage and both their parents trust them naman. Tita Liza and tito bong went back to manila 2 days after kuya Sandro and Athena left so I still got the chance to bond with them more. They actually called Simon most of the time and kasama siya sa bonding namin kase sabi nila tito and tita na minsan lang din naman daw kame magusap at makita ang isa't-isa so sulitin na daw namin. Tito bkng and I had a cooking match and tita Liza and Simon is the judge and guess who wins? No one because tita Liza voted for tito and Simon voted for me but that doesn't matter because we really enjoyed and busog kame except kay Simon who got jealous of the food we are eating that time. I even joked to him na umuwi na siya para matikman niya ulit luto namin ni tito bong but he only answered soon and that is fine with me. I had really enjoyed that 2 days with tito and tita lalo na at nakikita at nakakausap ko kahit papaano si Simon. After tito and tita left, I went home to our house and relaxed there for a day before I started to visit places I and Simon usually go to before. The first day of my travel, I went to Lapaz sand dunes and the next day was Malacañang of the north and marcos museum and mausoleum and I stayed at Fort Ilocandia for about 2 days after and visited some other beautiful spots in Ilocos Norte after that. To be honest? I do love having vacation with my family and friends lalo na si Simon before but I also do enjoy having vacation all alone, just enjoying things and the view all by myself. Yung tipong go lang kung saan mo gustong pumunta and free to do whatever I wanted to do kase walang pipigil saakin. I am making sure to take selfies and also videos of my vacation, I do sometimes post some of them, Athena even commented on some of them that I should bring her to those places also. I would love to bring her but mas magugustuhan niya if si kuya Sandro ang kasama niya. I would also make sure to update and send photos to Simon. He even disagreed with my plan on going on a vacation all alone nung nakakausap ko siya nung nandito pa sila tito and tita but I told and assured him that I would totally be fine, in the end he just gave up and didn't argue with me anymore. Hindi din naman niya ako mapipigilan since malayo siya. After tito bong and tita liza went back to manila, we went back to basically what we agreed about. I am free to message him and he will just reply if its urgent. I do get a chance to know things about him since tutloy pa din naman yung communication ko with tito, tita and kuya Sandro. There is nothing for me to ask except for him to go back here but that is up to him already. I am alreay happy and contented with what I and Simon have right now. Knowing that we are here for each other and we care about each other that is enough for me. Its Saturday tomorrow and my day to go back to manila because my internship would start on Monday. I am excited but still a little bit nervous about it because 5 years na nung huli akong turuan ni dad about sa company although from time to time tito would update me about the companies status but iba pa rin yung kagaya dari na nakikita ko kung ano yung nangyayari sa company. Konti na lang din yung mga old employees doon sa company and alam na naman nila na ayaw kong ipaalam sa iba na pamilya ako ng mayari ng company. I already talk to tito that I would use my mothers surname para din iwas hinala sa mga ibang employees kase ayaw ko ng special treatment from others if may makaalam and para malaman ko din yung mga ugali ng mga employees. Before I would go home tomorrow, I would visit paoay church because its our favorite church and I wanted to pray for safe travel na din. Paoay is one of the memorable places for me and Simon and all the memories I had with him there was all happy memories and if ever he would be back, I wanted to add a lot of happy memories with him not only in paoay church but also some other places here in Ilocos and even other provinces. I miss having vacation with him.

Sorry for the grammarical errors✌️
This chapter is just an update sa mga nagyari during Sunny's vacation all alone.