Chapter 15

Sunny's POV

I am sitting here sa place where I am always going here whenever I am feeling like this. I am with Simon in times like this. Why am I always judge by someone so easylly? I didn't even do anything to them. I wish he was here with me. I need you right now my moon. The last time I am here feeling like this was when we first met.

Flashback

My parents were not home yet when I arrive from school. May good news pa naman sana ako. I am the first honor of our class. Since they are not yet here, I decided to ride my bike and go to the playground after changing my clothes. It is near our house lang naman. I am at the swings when some of my classmates approached me.

Andito din pala yung top 1 natin. One of them said.
As far as I know binayaran lang ng parents niya ang school para maging top 1 siya. The other one said.
That is not true. My dad didn't pay the school para maging top 1 ako and I he don't need to do that para maging top 1 ako. I said to them kase everything they are saying is not true.
Sinungaling. Nakita ko kase tatay niya kausap yung principal. That is true na kinausap ni dad yung principal but not because he paid them para maging top 1 ako. I got mad so tumayo ako sa swing.
That is not true. I am the top 1 because I deserve it. I said to them angrily.
Your a lier. They said and one of them pushed me that caused me to fall down.
Hahahahahaha... Jan kana lampa. They said and leave.

I am holding back my tears. I stood up and checked if I have wounds or bruises but gladly I don't. I am still wearing my gloves and knee pads kaya walang sugat o kahit galos nung natumba ako. I hurriedly pick up my bike. I wanted to go somewhere else.

I arrived at the Bangui Windmills. I sat on the sand near the sea shore.
Why am I always judge so easylly by people? I didn't even do anything wrong to them.

I was talking to myself while holding back my tears when a boy at my age I think approached me.

Its nice to be alone when you have problems but its better when you have someone to talk to. The boy said to me and sat beside me. I don't know who he is so I looked at him.
My mom said, I should not talk to someone I don't know. I said to him.
I am not a bad person. I am Simon and you are? He said to me while smiling.
Sunny... I am Sunny. I said to him and smiled. Mukha naman siyang mabait eh!
Nice to meet you Sunny. He said and offered his hand.
Nice to meet you too Simon. I said and shake his hand.
How old are you? He asked me.
I'm 8 and I am grade 3. How about you? I answered and asked him.
I'm 9 but turning 10 in a few months. He said to me. He is 2 years older than me pala.
We know each other already so there is no need for you to avoid talking to me. He said.
Yeah! You seem nice naman so I think there is nothing to worry about. I said to him.
By the way what are you doing here alone? He asked me.
I just want to have some fresh air. I was bullied by my classmates earlier nung nandun ako sa park. I said to him.
Sad to hear that. Why are they bullying you? He said and asked me.
They said that my father just paid the school that is why I was top 1 of our class but that is not true. I said to him sadly.
You know what? We can't do anything about those people. They are just jealous of you that is why they are bullying you. He said. He has a point sa sinabi niya and alam ko naman yung mga bagay na yun but I can't help it to be sad.
I know that. A lot of people always judge me because of my family status. They don't even know me personally. I said to him. People judge so easylly without even knowing the person.
Just don't mind them. As long as you are doing anything bad to them just ignore them. He said to me and I nodded. Even me I am bullied sometimes because of the family I came from. When someone knew that I am a marcos, a lot of them is avoiding me, sinasabihang magnanakaw ang lolo ko and many more but I don't mind them as long as they don't hurt me physically. He said to me. Wait he is a Marcos?
Your one of the sons of Mr. Bongbong Marcos? I asked him
Y-yeah! Are you going to avoid me too? He said sadly. He is hesitant to say yes.
Of course not. My dad knew your father and my dad always tells me that the Marcoses are good persons so I think there is nothing wrong if I wouldn't avoid you. I said to him and he smiled.
Wait... What is your family name? I might met your dad already. He said to me. Siguro nga. Madalas kaseng pumunta si dad sa mga Marcos eh!
Villanueva. I shortly answered him.
Oh! Your the only daughter of tito Sammuel Villanueva. Am I right? He asked me. I knew that he might know my dad.
Yes. Have you met him already? I asked him.
Yes. A couple of times already. He always talks about you but he can't bring you with him kase medyo mahiyain ka daw. He is right about that. Medyo mahiyain kase ako.
My dad is always asking me to accompany him whenever he goes to your house but I always refuse. I said to him. I don't want to be surrounded by people kase.
Glad that we met here. He said to me.
Yeah! I shortly said.
Its already late. My mom is probably looking for me right now. He said. I didn't noticed that it is almost 5:30 in the afternoon.
Mee too. My mom must be worried by now. I said. Baka mapagalitan na ako ni mommy.
We are friends already right? He asked me.
Of course. I said to him and smiled so he nodded.
I'll go ahead Sunny. Nice to meet you again and see you around. He stood up and said.
Nice to meet you too Simon and thank you. See you around too. I smiled to him.We said our goodbyes and went home.

End of flashback

After that day I always come with my dad when he visits the marcoses and from that I and Simon became best friends. I really miss you. I hope you are here right now. I need someone to talk to. I am talking to myself when someone talked from behind.

Its nice to be alone when you have problems but its better when you have someone to talk to. A guy said. This is the exact word that Simon said to me the first time we met. I turn around to see who it is.
K-kuya Sands....

Sorry for the grammatical errors✌️

From the previous chapter, Sunny said that she is treating Sandro like her older brother but how about Sandro?

Similar Situation, Same Place, Same Words but Two Different Persons.