Chapter 30

I woke up at 6am in the morning. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going down to cook breakfast. After cooking I went upstairs to wake up Athena.

Athena wake up. Breakfast is ready. I said to her after knocking on the door.
I'll be downstairs in a bit. She told me.
Hurry up. We are leaving after breakfast. I said to her.
I'll be just quick. She answered me.
I'll just wait for you downstairs. I said to her and waited for her downstairs.

After a few minutes she went downstairs and we started to eat our breakfast and of course we prayed first before eating.

Are your things ready for later? I asked her.
Do I need to bring a lot of things ba? She asked me.
We are going to stay there for 3 days or maybe till you go home. I told her.
What? All I thought you will just introduce me to the Marcoses? She shockingly asked. I didn't tell her kase na we are joining the Marcoses on their vacation tomorrow so are going to stay at their house later.
Since we are leaving later I will tell you already right now so that you will not be shocked later. I said to her.
What is it? She asked me.
We are joining the Marcoses on their vacation tomorrow and we are going to stay at their house later para sabay na tayong lahat umalis. I told her.
Really? Oh my gosh! Am I really invited to join them? She asked me. Hindi pa siya makapaniwala na kasama siya.
Of course. They invited you and as what I have told you, they wanted to meet you. I told her.
I am excited and a little bit nervous ngayon pa lang. She said.
The Marcoses won't bite you Athena hahaha. I jokingly said to her. I can really sense her nervousness kase.
I know that but iba ang level ng mga Marcoses best. She told me.
You must be used to it. Since they will know you later already, I can bring you with me everytime I visit them. I told her.
Yieee... I like that at mapapalapit na din ako kay Sandro my loves. Kinikilig niyang sabi. Yan talaga yung isang major reason niya but there is nothing wrong with that since they are both single naman.
Yeah! But you must behave yourself Athena. I told her. Medyo may pagka loka loka kase si Athena pag minsan eh!
I know that and I do always behave kaya when it comes to things like this. She said to me. She is right about that. Loka loka lang siya kapag hindi niya kaharap yung tao pero prim and proper yan pag nasa harapan na niya kase ganon siya pinlaki ng parents niya which is something I like about her.
I know that you're always behave. I said.
I will just bring all my things na lang para sure. She told me.
Much better. I said to her.

We just finished eating our breakfast and prepared ourselves and the things that we are going to bring.

Ready kana? I asked Athena when I saw her downstairs.
Yup! Everything is ready. She said. Halatang excited siya.
Lets go baka hinihintay na tayo ng mga Marcos. I told her and she just nodded.

We put our thing inside my car and I drove to the Marcoses house. Its only 15-30 minutes drive depending on how fast you are driving. Since first time ni Athena dito sa Ilocos and sobrang ganda ng view papunta sa bahay ng mga Marcoses so I decided to drive slowly para ma enjoy ni Athena yung view. When we arrived at the Marcoses house pinapasok kame kaagad ni manang kase they are waiting for us na daw.

Ready kana? Tanong ko kay Athena as we are about to get inside the Marcoses house while we are holding our bags.
Hooo! She exhaled heavily just to lessen her nervousness. I'm ready. She continued so I nodded and guided her inside.

We entered the Marcoses house and I lead Athena sa living room kase nandoon daw sila naghihintay sabi ni manang.

Athena's POV

Hello po tita, tito. Sunny greeted them when we saw them sitting in the living room.
Oh! Mga ija andito ma pala kayo?Atty. Liza said to us.
Yes po tita. Sunny said and bumeso sa kanila while nakatayo lang ako sa tabi niya. Si Athena po pala tita, tito bestfriend ko po. She turned to me and introduced me to them. Kinakabahan ako.
Athena Marie Ruiz Lopez po Sir, Atty. I introduced myself again. I don't know what to call them so Sir and Atty. na lang to be formal.
That is too formal ija. You can call us tita and tito na lang. Atty. liza said to me. Nahiya naman ako dun. Napakabait pala talaga nila.
Ok po tita. Nice to meet you po. I said and handed out my hand but to my surprise instead of shaking my hand Atty. Liza hugged me. I glanced at Sunny na mukhang expected niya yung mangyayari. Hindi man lang ako sinabihan. I was really shocked for a bit because of what happened. Atty. Liza yata yung yumakap saakin.
Its nice to finally meet you ija. We are not doing business here, hand shake is too formal. Tita liza said after hugging me. Hehehe tita liza na as what she said.
We finally meet you ija. Tito bong said and hugged me also. Medyo nahihiya pa ring ako sa kanila. Sobrang bait nila.
Please have a seat. Tita Liza said to us so we sat down.
Thank you po. I said and smiled to tita liza before I sat down. Syempre I need to show respect. Gaya ng sabi nila, first impression last.
You said you are a Lopez? Are you related to Michel and Melanie Lopez?Tito bong asked me. Wala nang kokontra sa tito bong ha? Hahaha
Yes po. They are my parents po. I said to them. Do they know my parents?
Really? We are friends with your parents but we never met you, yung dalawang anak lang nila na parati nilang kasama sa mga events. Tito bong said.
I don't really go with them po when it comes to business matters or events. I said to them. I do always insist not to join them kase and okay lang naman sa kanila since dalawa na yung kasama nila.
But why? Tita Liza asked.
I am not interested po kase about their business. I will just join them po if the event is held at our house but bihira lang din naman po yun. I answered them. Once or twice a year lang ginaganap ang event sa bahay namin so wala din talagang masyadong nakakakilala saakin sa mga friends nila dad from business.
But your taking up Business Management right? Tito bong asked me again. Mukhang interview na ata ang nagaganap dito but it is fine with me. Nageenjoy din naman ako and at least kilala na ako ng parents ni Sandro my loves hehehe.
She is po tita. We are classmates po. Sunny answered tita liza's question.
I am not into resto and resorts business po kase. I am planning to build my own business po kase. A business with regards to something that I enjoyed doing po. I simply answered them.
Aren't you inheriting one of your parents businesses? Tita liza asked. They really knew my parents.
Baka hindi ka payagan ng parents mo? Tito bong also asked.
I will surely inherit some po but I will just let my siblings handle it for me. My parents don't mind me naman po. Being the middle child, they let me do what I wanted to do since they are too focused on the other two. I said to them.
You must also have the fair treatment just like your siblings. Tito bong said.
Sanay na po siya sa ganong treatment sa kanya. Sunny answered. She is right but okay lang naman saakin treatment ng parents ko.
Really? Every child must be treated fairly. Tita liza sadly said.
I am really fine with how they treat me po. Infact I am thankful po that they treat me that way because I achieved everything on my own po and I have learned to be independent and they gave me the opportunity to do the things that will make me happy. I explained to them. I really don't take their treatment to me negatively.
They are lucky to have an understanding daughter like you. Tita liza said. Her compliment melts my heart.
Thank you po tita but I am also lucky to have them as my parents. They love me, they are giving me my needs, even more pa nga po and I can get my wants naman po on my own so who I am to complain po knowing that there are a lot of children that are not provided well and not wanted by their parents. I said to them. Tama naman ako diba? I am so blessed with what I have right now. Who I am to complain right?
Your parents are so lucky to have you. Tito bong said.
I am also really lucky to have her as my bestfriend po. Sunny said and smiled to me. By the way po tita, wala pa po si kuya Sandro? She asked. Oo nga. Wala pa dito si Sandro my loves.
Padating na din yun. Hindi kase nakauwi kahapon kase may importanteng daw ginawa. Tito bong said. Ay! Sayang naman pero at least dadating siya mamaya.
Ganon po ba? Sayang naman po may excited pa naman makita siya. Sunny said while looking at me. Nangaasar pa talaga.
Hayaan niyo dadating na yun. Tita liza said.
Sige na mga ija. Mamaya na ulit tayo magkwentuhan. Magpahinga na muna kayo sa taas. Tito bong said.
Sunny ikaw na bahala kay Athena. Tita liza said. Sana all Sunny, parang may ari na din ng bahay.
Ako na pong bahala tita. Sunny said.

Nagpaalam na kame at umakyat na sa taas. Hinatid lang ako ni Sunny sa room ko Sa guestroom daw ako at si Sunny as usual sa room ni Simon. I know at nakwento niya na hindi siya makatulog sa ibang rooms dito. Gusto ko sana sa iisang kwarto lang kame pero ayaw ko din naman makishare sa kwarto ni Simon. While resting, I got thirsty so I went downstairs. I was not really focusing on where I was going because busy looking at the design of the house when ai suddenly bumped into someone.

Its you again....

Sorry for the grammatical errors ✌️
Sorry now lang kase medyo busy po ako pero mas mahaba naman po yung chapter ngayon.

My Moon ( A Simon Marcos Fanfiction Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें