She tried to fight it off while trying to stay above water, but she found it increasingly difficult. She saw a flash of Hogwarts and Rowena Ravenclaw and then Voldemort angrily destroying a room at the knowledge of...

She let go of Harry and gasped for air when she was finally above water. She swam to shore with everyone else, "I have to leave for a second,"

"What?" Hermione asked.

"He knows. About the Horcruxes. He knows I found the one in America," Aurora rushed.

"How did he get into your mind?" Ron asked.

She shook her head as she took off her cloak and leather jacket, muttering a quick spell to fix her jacket before the damage was irreversable.

"I don't know. I was holding onto Harry to keep him above water and... I saw him. I have to go get the Horcrux."

"It's not with you?!" Harry asked.

"Of course not! Look at what it's done to me!"

Harry sighed, "Okay just... don't be gone long."

With that, Aurora apparated away.

She arrived at her and George's shared home, wand raised as she walked inside. She searched each room to make sure nobody was with her before walking to the old cupboard where she found the letters her mother wrote to her. She was about to wave her wand to disenchant a box that the Horcrux was being held in before she heard footsteps behind her.

She quickly stood up and turned around, eyes widening at the sight of her brother.

She lowered her wand, "Draco..."

She remember he had no weapon due to Harry taking his wand. She sat hers down as a signal of peace before they quickly embraced one another in a tight hug. Despite everything, he was still her brother and just about the only family she had left.

"Are you doing okay?"

"I don't know," he said as tears streamed down his face. He hugged her tighter, "I'm so sorry."

She shook her head as they pulled apart, wiping away her own tears, "No. I should have come back for you. I'm sorry. I should have never left you alone."

He looked down at the floor guiltily, "I let it all happen. Zoya was tortured for months and I did nothing. At least she's out now. Is she doing okay?"

Aurora stilled, "Uh, no she..."

Draco looked at her, "What?"

"She's gone."

He stepped back and turned his back to her, "It's all my fault."

"Not entirely. You... this is all you know, Draco. You're a kid."

"It's not an excuse. I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Following the Dark Lord."

Aurora stepped forward, "Keep following him."

He turned to her, "What?"

"It'll keep you safe. Draco, I need you to promise me something," she started. He looked at her expectedly, "When the time comes, you need to run away from the fight."

"Why? So I can just be more of a coward than I already am?"

She shook her head, "No. So you can stay alive. As much as you've pissed me off over the years, I can't risk you dying too. None of this is your fault. Please, for me, run away from the fight as soon as you can."

"Lor– Aurora..."

"Why are you even here?"

He looked around, "He sent me. He's sending people out to look for..."