Fun 2/3

Sorry for not updating this book in a while! I am also balancing my upload time with other books <3
—————-

After Ukraine and Taiwan parted ways, the distances get longer in pure loneliness, that's how it was for Taiwan at least. She kind of trusted Ukraine, she didn't trust anyone other than Hong Kong, Japan, China or Lithuania.

It get different, the aura felt different. She felt trust didn't she? Something she haven't felt like this around anyone for years to trust somebody. She walked in the streets of the city and saw a child crossing the street on the red light. 

Taiwan ran over to the child.
'W-wait! Stop!' She called out, the child turned to Taiwan and stood there in the middle of the road. Taiwan noticed how he looked like Hong Kong as a child, a truck was passing and likely couldn't see the child. 'RUN!' The child wasn't listening so she ran into the middle and pushed the child out the way, right in time, Taiwan was about to leave but..

A honk was heard and glass breaking was too... sirens and screams.

Crash! Thud

Taiwan hit another car nearby and smashed the class before landing on the ground and strong pain filled her back, one pain she hasn't experience since years ago when she got surgery for her spine.

The driver of the car had no damage, other than his car. Thank gosh he had insurance.

'Somebody call an ambulance!'
'Are you trying to make them broke?'
'SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO DIE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!! Hello..?! Can you hear me?!'

Taiwan couldn't see and she was covered in blood, pain spread in her entire body and she groaned from the pain.
'She's still alive quick!!' Somebody picked Taiwan up and moved her to the other side of the road. 'Can you hear me? Give a signal that you are conscious.' Taiwan put a finger up, before realizing what this situation reminded her of, the entry back home.

'Leave. Me. Alone.' Taiwan hissed, she wanted to leave but her body was too weak, she can heal, right? 'Leave me alone!!' She let out again, try to push off hands off herself but it was too soft.

The air around her feet like water, she felt like she was drowning and her ribs felt like they would break into a million pieces, a sharp stinging pain spread in her lungs.
'End my suffering.' Taiwan thought to herself.

The ambulance was nearby and quickly arrive and saw Taiwan bleeding out.
'Quick get the stretcher!' One of the medics said and they put a oxygen mask over Taiwan.

......

Ukraine held the butterfly in her hand as it showed her directions and the direct coordinates,
'It's close...' Ukraine looked around and saw a small well built area. Her heart was racing, was it really East? Was she really going to see her? What if she just tracked down West? No, West can make earthquakes and turn invisible as a side power, East has some plant magic and teleportation as a side power. This was definitely East. Ukraine stopped as her heart beat faster, she had to calm down, she will see East soon.

A couple seconds later, she walked faster and soon started running, she couldn't wait longer.
She saw a figure and Ukraine felt tears going down her cheeks.
'E-EAST!!' Ukraine called out, mild echoes through the forest. The figure did a harsh turn to reveal East's face. Ukraine started crying already and over to East in full speed.

East meanwhile gasped and covered her mouth in shock before also running after Ukraine in tears. Ukraine jumped a little to reach East, East put out her hands to hug Ukraine and Ukraine leaped into East's arms, making East fall backwards from the force.

The two hugged each other tight and cried as they mumbled inaudible words to each other.
'Is that really you?' East asked while cupping Ukraine's cheeks, Ukraine nodded and kissed East gently before going back to crying and hugging each other for the tenth time in a row.