Sequel

I forgot to let you guys know there is one soooo

This is the cover by YunJins_Polearm!

And I'm gonna dump in the first chapter below for you guys to read if you guys would like to ofc😭

\/

'Oh my gosh I think I'm gonna throw up.' Hungary groaned, leaning onto his seat.

'Hungary there is only half an hour left in the flight till we are there and we can't leave our seats to the bathroom since there is turbulence... can you still hang on for a bit?' West asked, placing his hand on Hungary's back for support.

'N-no... I feel really-!' Hungary let out, before he started coughing loudly. Poland quickly took out a paper bag, which West snatched and gave to Hungary.

Austria was meanwhile asleep the entire flight, only waking up whenever Hungary wanted to talk with her for a bit or if she wanted to use the bathroom. Czechia was just chugging all of the water, even stealing some of Poland's water. Czechia probably led most of the conversations they had too.

West patted Hungary's back,
'There, there. All better now.' He said before reaching in his bag for a tissue and some gum to maybe remove the taste of vomit.

Poland looked at Hungary, completely disgusted but didn't say anything. He was a massive germaphobe in these types of situations.

Czechia was laughing at USA when he spilled water all over himself.
'Damn it Czechia this ain't no where near funny!' US scoffed angrily, holding his half empty water bottle in his right hand, figuring out what to do about the spill.

Attention passengers, this is the pilot speaking. We are currently in landing and I would like to remind you all to stay in your seats and fasten your seatbelts.

'I can't wait to land!' West admitted, he hates plane rides more than having to wait in a line for an entire hour.

'Yeah and I can't wait to change into some fucking dry clothes.' US complained.

'Shut up nobody asked about your soggy clothes, they're less soggy than your scrambled eggs you Gordon Ramsay nightmare!'  Czechia rolled his eyes, he has been waiting to let him know how inedible his eggs were, like he couldn't tell if he was eating egg jelly with water or actual scrambled eggs.

Meanwhile:

Canada was lying on his bed, unsure of what to do. Whatever he had in plan wasn't treating his schedule well.
'It's that darn ski trip, if they didn't go, then everything would have been on time!' He mumbled under his breath. Most dark magic users or related to dark magic users were on that ski trip. Except for East, who was busy on a honeymoon with her girlfriend, Mongolia, who Canada never speaks with, so Mongolia would probably not agree to do him a favour.