1st attempt?

Enjoy this quick little thing
Also ignore how sometimes I don't post as often, it's just me writing four chapters at the same time and finishing none of them because my brain doesn't wanna function 😍

Chapter \/

Ignore today's Walmart writing my braincells refused to breathe 💀
——————-
<Ukraine and Taiwan part>

Ukraine woke up after a while of searching for East, seriously, where was East? What was East up too?

She turned to Taiwan who was still sleeping.
'Taiwan.' No response, 'Wake your goofy ass up!' Ukraine said while shaking Taiwan lightly. Taiwan only turned to her side, not responding to Ukraine a single time.
'TAIWAN?!' Ukraine shouted at Taiwan. Ukraine poked Taiwan, no response. 'Are you dead?' No response.

After many attempts of trying to wake up Taiwan and failing, Ukraine got up and activated her magic and Taiwan woke up from the aura.

'Ukraine, tone down your stupid magic I want to sleep.' Taiwan glared, I was lucid dreaming!'

'Seriously, how much of a deep sleeper are you?'

'Deep enough to make China host my funeral when I was just dreaming about being the better version of Gru from that minions movie!' Taiwan exclaimed and got up, full of energy instantly which confused the Ukrainian. 

'We should get some food.'

'Well obviously! What are we supposed to do, eat grass? I know there are some mushrooms and berries but I'd rather get some regular food for now.'

'BITCH THAT'S STILL REGULAR FOOD- YOUR STUPID ASS BUBBLE TEA AIN'T REGULAR FOOD!'

'I know, because it's the best thing in the world unlike regular food.' Taiwan sassed.

<East, that's right.. EAST TIME!>

East's thoughts were racing, it was like five people talking to you at the same time, doing 6 things at once or having a nightmare with the most optimistic music playing the background.

'Why is this happening? It's going to be a quick kill and go, besides, what can a stupid human do?!' East was wondering, she done this before, gladly will do it again.

She was also a black magic user, so why was it different this time? She grabbed a quick dagger she took from her last victim and shoved it in her pocket while putting on a hood quickly.

'Bitches get what they deserve.' East smiled before leaving, a simple stab, attack and go! Nothing difficult. She went out of her area and ran towards the mansion to find Amelie... or wherever she was.

<Germany>

Germany fixed up Czechia's wound.
'Are you sure you are okay?' Czechia nodded.
'It's nic. Honestly I expected something worse- JAU!' Austria was doing her best to try to disinfect the wound meantime.

'Niemcy your tag.' Poland pointed out.
'What about it? Is it falling off or something?'
'It's glowing red.' Poland responded. Germany quickly turned and grasped his wing.
'I-it's red?!' Germany took off his glasses. 'It's probably malfunctioning. East isn't alive and it's been years. I even attended her funeral and stuff.' Germany threw his wing behind his back and Poland's suspicions grew.. what if...?

Amelie entered the house and America stood in front.
'Well this is a bit awkward!' Amelie giggled, 'That was my twin Jane, not me! I promise!'

Germany stood up in anger and walked over to Amelie.
'You. Leave. Now!' Germany poked Amelie harshly.
'I own this mansion.' Amelie spat.
'Well then this is a robbery!' Germany giggled lightly from annoyance, 'Hmmm... I would say this is more of a payback thing!' Germany turned Amelie so she was face the other way before Germany pushed her out the door and shut it hard. 'Try doing anything, I will be standing on your grave.'