Teamwork..?

Ukraine time >:)

Art by an amazing fellow YunJins_
I'm about to do some cursed stuff now
Also.. I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS-

Today is the day I realized my spelling is trash- I mean it makes sense knowing that English ain't my first language (it's my 3rd)

I was meant to go horse riding but after yesterday I'm traumatized after ALMOST falling off the horse- HOW DO I BALANCE WHEN THE HORSE BE RUNNING? SHFJSH??
===========

The organizations put the paper on the table from Ukraine.
'I sense a slight dark magic with the paper.' UN admitted as he held the paper with gloves.
'Look! It's probably nothing-' EU said before NATO smashed his fist on the table.

'EU! ARE YOU STUPID? THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH OUR MAGIC TYPE THAT WE KNOW IS GERMANY! And his dead twin sister... BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. THE POINT IS.. GERMANY IS ON EARTH! NO WAY HE CAN BE RIGHT HERE CAUSING Y/N PASS OUT!!' NATO yelled.

EU stood silent and thought about it.
'Okay you have a point... I think we should do a check but doesn't Ukraine have a ability for plants no dark magic?'

'Ugh.. Germany can cause Earthquakes and turn invisible as a side power.. he doesn't use invisibility since it's energy draining and black magic users burn energy faster.' UN said.

'Do we check up on Ukraine?' ASEAN asked as she sipped her green tea patiently, she was probably the most chill one here.

'How about we ask panama what happened. How about that. Then we can confront Ukraine.' EU said, 'AND I WILL DO THE CONFRONTING WITH ASEAN.'

'Why not us?!' UN and NATO exclaimed.
'Oh please remember the virus time? You literally scared the shit out of Germany and he still didn't say much at all! You guys suck at it.' EU argued and ASEAN nodded.

'Ugh fine. Let's just get into it already...' nato said as he leaned against his chair. UN took out a phone and called Panama in who came in their meeting room in five minutes.

'Y-yes?' She asked while ASEAN politely smiled as she pulled out a chair for Panama.

'Sit down.. we need to hear your story from when you passed out. Details.' ASEAN said. She looked at ASEAN for a bit before responding without any issues.

She was in her office, placing her finished coffee down on the table. Honestly, office work wasn't as bad as she thought.

She walked over to her printer to do print out sone documents for Germany, NATO and Slovakia. She clicked on the printer button to start it before walking to her computer to connect to the printer when her door opened.

She turned slightly to see Ukraine.
'Oh! Hello Ukraine!' Panama greeted as she turned back to do some work. Ukraine seemed stressed and confused as she shut the door behind her.
'God I wish it was empty...' Ukraine thought in her head. Panama noticed her stressed expression and walked over to her.

'Ukraine? Is everything alright?' Panama asked as she placed her hand on Ukraine's shoulder. Ukraine shook from the contact and Panama immediately pulled her hand away when it felt burning.
'You're burning up! Should I get some help?' Panama asked and Ukraine shook her head.

'No. I don't need help.' Ukraine answered panicked, she seemed to hide her hands behind her back and her suspicion grew.
Panama shook it off.
'Should I do my work or do you want to speak to somebody?'