Fun 1/3

Little chapter :)
Also I might be posting slower because I don't wanna lose my ability to touch grass

Germany and Poland were randomly cuddling on bed when Australia and Czechia busted in their room, making the door hit the wall. A loud sound echoed in the room and Germany covered his ear
'Whoops!' Czechia giggled, 'Alright, get your goofy asses out. You two weirdos cuddling and doing cringe couple activities all day is nowhere near touching grass.'

Poland pulled the blanket off Germany and himself and stared at Czechia and Australia.
'So what's the plan if you are so willing to go out?'
'Hmmm I don't know, I saw there was another party if you want to go...' Czechia offered, 'was time was fun until you know.'  Poland nodded, Germany wasn't sure if it was safe to go.

'I still haven't refilled my energy level...'
'You can steal it from others at the party!' Australia suggested, Germany stared at Australia with a blank face, 'I- I was joking!'

'No but that was a good idea...' Germany said, 'Fine, I'll go.' Czechia and Australia cheered and left.
'I'm going to pick up your sad asses up in half an hour.' Australia said.
'Hey!' Poland and Germany said, Australia and Czechia left already. Germany shrugged and shoved Poland out of his room so he can quickly change.

He slipped on a white shirt with a collar on before adding a dark brown sweater over and some beige jeans before leaving the room. Poland was there just with a blue sweater on and black jeans since it will be cooler compared to the others.

Hungary screamed and a sound of a pillow thrown was heard before hearing angry shouts from Austria and Hungary, Poland and Germany decided to go check it out.

'...FUCK YOU STUPID NO BITCHES NO IQ NO BRAIN PANCAKE HAIRED BITCH!!' Austria was threw a vase towards Hungary and Hungary flinch, before the vase hit Hungary's shoulder Germany quickly used his magic to create a barrier.

Little ceramic pieces dropped to the ground as the loud crashing sound was heard and Hungary looked at the smashed pieces.
'Calm down, guys, what's going on here?!' Germany asked. Austria turned to Hungary and was about to punch Hungary but Germany quickly jumped in to stop Austria. 'CALM DOWN AUSTRIA, CALM.' He pulled Austria to a quick hug to try to calm her down but she wasn't having it.

'Hungary what the hell did you do?' Poland asked Hungary and he turned to Austria who was crying angry tears and hugging Germany back.
'Ummm I may have or may have not accidentally broke one of her frog plushies.' Hungary admitted, Germany turned to Hungary.

'Seriously Hungary? Which one.'

'The smallest one by accident... the one she brings everywhere.' Hungary replied to Germany's question.
'Didn't Switzerland give her that?'

'He's our cousin, she can easily get another plush from him!' Hungary argued.
'OR WE MIGHT BE STUCK HERE FOREVER IF WE DON'T GET OUT OF THIS STUPID ASS PLANET!' Austria cried, 'It was my favourite frog plushie!'

'Hungary try to fix it later, Austria you didn't have to attack Hungary that bad though.' Germany said, 'Poland?'

'Agreed, we can talk about this later. Please, you guys are grown adults, don't argue like this.' Poland backed up Germany, 'Where is Czechia and Australia?' As soon as Poland questioned that, Australia and Czechia ran over to them.

'DING DONG! Ready to leave or should I drag you out myself?' Australia said. Germany stood up properly and nodded, Poland nodded multiple times in excitement mean while, unlike Germany who seemed more chill. Czechia ran over to the door open pushed it open and let everybody out. Germany and Poland walked out first before Australia who was witnessing the Hungarian and Austrian watching Germany and Poland leave.