Double disaster 1/3

*randomly gets summoned*

Here is a little chapter before I start some chaos because I absolutely can
:)
I decided to change my word range from 2000-2500 to 1500-2000 because it makes a difference in ideas and stuff, more benefits and likely faster writing time

Taiwan shot up from her bed, oh right. NATO called her last night, she rubbed her eyes and it got blurrier by the second.
'What the hell?! Am I going blind?'

'No you aren't.' Chen said while entering the room, Taiwan tried getting up but she felt dizzy. 'Dumbass you probably are sick.'

'Mhm, figured "mum".' Taiwan answered as she leaned her head back, her head spinning faster than before. Chen checked her forehead by putting the back of her hand on it.
'IT'S HOT!' Taiwan covered her ears.
'Don't tell.. please it's making my head hurt.' Usually Taiwan is the one being loud, but probably not currently.
'Okay, sorry. Let's take you to the doctor quickly.' Taiwan nodded and Chen helped her up slowly before heading to the car.

Vatican and Austria were segueing because Austria was trying to summon some random dead people in the house which Vatican was completely against.
'COME ON YOU BORING AHH GUY! LEMME DO IT AND STOP THROWING HOLY MAGIC AT THEM EVERY SINGLE TIME!' Austria groaned annoyed, she was about to summon another one when Vatican quickly pushed her to make her stop the summoning. 'STOOPPPPPPPP!!!' She screamed irritated.

'What is going on here?' Germany said as he entered the room with Czechia, both holding a can of beer.
'WHO SAID YOU GUYS CAN HAVE BEER????' Vatican yelled.
'WE ARE GROWN ADULTS???? alright, actually, what is going on here?!' Germany said, his face scream "I'm not getting paid to deal with this".

'What. Is. Going. On. Here.' He repeated himself, which he absolutely despised but he tried his best to keep his cool.

'Vatican wants to cleanse the entire house with holy magic!' Austria argued.
'Austria aka your dumbass sister wants to summon demons in the house to play the ouiji board with!' He snapped back.

'Both of y'all ideas... suck.' New Zealand said from the back, before getting up to the two.
'First of all, demons aren't friendly, only to black magic users and summoners, second of all, holy magic... while Germany exists? Tryna kill my step brother or something??? Both are really mad dumb, in a way where I would try to teach you some stuff but you have no braincells to process it with.'

New Zealand did not try to sugar coat it, just went straight into it before returning to the original spot New Zealand was on, scrolling on some app she found on the internet.

Germany was about to sugar coat what New Zealand said, but oh well, it got all spilt out by New Zealand. Congratulations, you have said exactly what Germany has been wanting to do for over five years.

Germany sighed and shrugged as both looked at New Zealand, wanting to horribly respond with a comeback but both were too confused.
Instead Vatican straight up tried attacked Austria by tugging on her hair while she elbowed him hard in the face.
'Fick dich boring ass loser.' Austria sighed as she went to her room. German looked at Austria and back at Vatican who probably would commit some sort of crime in anger by now.

'Sorry... she just uhhh...' He quickly let out before running to get to Austria before she does something stupid. America stood there, holding some chocolate milk he got for himself, New Zealand stared at him in pure judgement.
'By the way, you're lactose intolerant, don't you dare.' 

Taiwan sat up in her bed, sipping some of that warm tea that Chen prepared for her.
'You dumb as I said not to put out your half dragon form, I had to explain to the do one you were some cosplayer or something.'
'Sorry! It was for comfortable at that moment.'
'Anyways is your human form gonna heal soon or is it that slow??'