Taiwanese and Austrian threat.

YunJins_Polearm <—— Who made the art

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO FRIENDLY, if I went to the back rooms and he was one of the entities.. I'm trusting him.

Still alive-
Um it's 23:26 when I started this chapter so expect true disaster and trash-

I'm thinking of adding spice to one or two of my characters...
~~~~~~~~~~

<Earth>

Germany was in the bathroom cleaning his wings a bit to freshen them up a little when he heard some coughing outside. Germany as soon as he noticed it, ignored it until the coughing got harder with some wheezing, he stopped drying his wings with a towel and ran out the bathroom when he followed the sound of the coughing.

He realized it came from his room, where Poland was last. He opened the door when he saw Poland coughing aggressively.
'Polen?' Germany asked, Poland turned back and wheezes a "help", Germany wasn't sure what to do.

'POLEN?' Germany asked one more time, rushing over to Poland even quicker. He patted his back. 'Are you choking?' Germany asked and Poland shook his head.
'M-magic..' he wheezes out before falling backwards on the bed, landing on one of Germany's wet wing. Germany pulled out his wing and panicked. Well obviously it wasn't him who used black magic on him.. so who did?

Germany activated his magic and tried to sense where it came from, he saw a stone on the floor with a strange bottle that reeked off the magic. Germany put a bubble over the two.
'Try to activate your magic.' Germany said, Poland shook his head. 'Does it hurt?' Poland nodded from it. Germany reached in the bubble and looked at the stone.. it seemed suspicious. He picked up the stone and put it closer to Poland. Poland started to cough even more and seemed weaker near the stone, when Germany put the stone more far, he seemed better.

'Was zum fick..?!' Germany said, he took the stone and ran out the room before shutting it in a fridge nearby and running back.

Poland seemed better, well that was quick.. and concerning.
Poland took some quick breaths and Germany shook a bit from the cold from not drying his wings.
'Polen? What the hell was that stone? And why do you have unholy water?' Germany asked.

'I-I don't know... I was doing my regular stuff and then I found a box outside my room.. which is weird since you know.. this ain't no hotel but LITERALLY INDOORS.' Germany was listening, at the same time a bit surprised holy magic users had something against them, just like how Germany had salt.

'The box said it was for me, the note was printed so it didn't have handwriting. When I opened the box there was smoke in my face and then there was some unholy water splashed on my face and that stupid ass stone. I couldn't move and things..' Poland said.

Germany understood how it was like since he experienced something like it too. Germany didn't say a word but left the room before returning with a warm towel to wipe off some unholy water off his face.

'It's best to wipe off the remaining stupid magic off your face first..' Germany said as he wiped Poland's face, he noticed some scar from the water from his cheek running down to his neck.
'Whoever the Fick did this, I will personally make them my secret stash of "tomatoe" juice (AKA blood)" Germany growled before throwing the towel somewhere in the room.

'I'm good Niemcy- you don't have to do anything.' Poland said, Germany shook his head.
'But who could do this?!' Germany exclaimed when Austria entered the room. 'Austria-'

'Yo why does Poland look like a tiger- did you slash his face or did he get attacked by Czechia to have those scars??' Austria asked, pointing at Poland's scars.