German union

You guys I'll likely go to the backrooms after this chapter 😭

Anyways, thank you so much for y'all the votes and comments I appreciate it!
Also 69 follows lmao
———————————

He passed out. On the floor.

The ground stopped being infested with his magic, only all gathering around him like an extra large aura. His head was flat on the ground, you could mistaken him for a dead body if far enough.

'Niemcy!' Poland knew he couldn't approach or else the magic will start chasing him, like if he punched a beehive.
'Germany!!!' The others called out, still on the van.

'N-' Czechia was about to say something when suddenly he noticed that the remaining agents were doing. 'TY- PIČO JDI PRYČ!' Czech yelled at them to leave Germany alone. 'JDI JDI JDI... GO LEAVE NOW. GOOO YOU STUPID B-!'

'Shhhh. They aren't listening anyway.' Poland quietly activated his holy magic as the agents hit Germany's head one more time with a cap plate to make sure he was fully knocked out. Which he was.

Before one could attempted to pick Germany up, a figure in a wrong cloak drop kicked him almost instantly as a large "dog" also jumped in,
East and Remmy came to the scene just in time.

Remmy jumped onto the other, biting his head as blood gushed out front the bite wound.
'What-!' One called out, backing off to see his friend get bitten on the head. Remmy scratched his face multiple times, until his eyes were blood red, nose was cracked and his head was as open as a crack coconut.

East meanwhile grabbed the other guy by his writers, before lifting them up and twisting them to the back, making him screech in agony. Her magic was engraving into his veins, making him die a slow painful death. She dropped him as he coughed and wheezed from her magic. East went to Germany, putting one arm by his shoulders and the other under his knees before standing up, carrying Germany.

She stared into America's eyes with a glare, giving the area a cold energy. America looked back, along with others switching their sight between Remmy and East. Right before East suddenly was gone. Again.

'HEY! Germany? GERMANY?' America jumped down, noticing the magic was no longer there. She left with Germany. He couldn't identify if it was East. 'Do any of you guys know who that is??'

'Im not sure... the hair was familiar but the rest... nothing.' Poland said, Czechia nodded in agreement.
'Hair says something but the rest not.' Czechia agreed.

'But Germany! He's gone! We can't leave without him!' Vatican claimed

'So now you care!' Poland argued.
'I'm trying to be a decent human being bro...'

East opened the door in her house, placing Germany down onto a chair for now. The magic aura still surrounded Germany like a group of quokka's around a tourist when they hold a sandwich. Something was different, was there too much magic, too much energy? 

She sad his wing, covered in some liquids and blood. She looked around to see multiple wounds as well.
'Ukie..' East called out, as Ukraine entered outside the bathroom with her hair tied in a wet messy bun. 'Can you help me with something quickly?' Ukraine saw the affects on Germany and nodded, going back in the bathroom to pull out a first aid kit.

Time passed as they finally fixed his wing up and some cuts all over him. Somehow the aura hasn't left yet or anything. Just following and haunting his shadows. East looked at Germany, how isn't he awake?

His eye twitched. East turned her head back, his eye twitched, was he dreaming? What was he dreaming??

.......