I'll do it myself.

*slaps on chapter*
Sorry it was late! My school is torturing me with too many tests and no breaks- practically studying daily 😔

Austria and Hungary looked at the street, seeing the cars pass them.
'What on Earth?! Where are they?' Austria asked, looking at the unfamiliar roads.
'Um... I think we are at the wrong.. Ehem... Place.' Hungary coughed, seeing the cars pass through them at the speed of light.

'We are definitely lost.' Hungary said, Austria clung into Hungary, not wanting to lose him either. Usually he would throw her into another universe, but it was understandable that they got lost. They had to find their way back.

'We are staying here until we find Austria and Hungary, it's final.' Vatican finished his sentence.
'We have to go now though! How about looking for Taiwan?' America impatiently said, wanting to leave as soon as possible.
'America. They will find their way home. We have to wait.'
'Ill search for them.' Germany offered visibly stressed and worried for their siblings. He had his arms crossed while sitting down, refusing to look at the others so they wouldn't see his stressed expression.

'Niemcy.. how about we go on a walk to destress?' Poland suggested, East and Germany looked at Poland. 'Both of you of course, others can join too.' Germany looked at Poland, he was internally up to having a walk but at the same time, there can't be time. It's been too long.

'Is that an option or must?' Germany asked, Poland looked at Germany before sighing.
East picked up Germany and left the house.
'OI! EASTT! STUPID! AAAAAA!' Germany screamed before East started running. Poland sighed for the hundredth time, before running after East and Germany.

After getting out the door, East dropped Germany into the floor.
'Seriously East??' Germany got up and chased after East who was running off.
'Wait up you chaotic Germans!' Poland yelled, chasing the two, accidentally tripping on the rough concrete.

'NATO! We can talk about this.' EU called out, in front of the door to experiment 3.

'No. We can't talk about this. EU, you have to FUCKING understand that Germany can't do this alone. Taiwan isn't returning with Ukraine and they are in danger. This is Earth, don't you know how unsafe it is out there? Now move before I force you to.' NATO hissed back at EU.

'NO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU CAN ALSO GET STUCK THERE.' EU raised his voice, cleared his throat before continuing. 'Just please, give them more time. Taiwan can find Germany and help them all.'

'EU. I'm NATO, I'm much more powerful, smarter and everything. You have to trust the higher ranks.'

'The thing you lack is logic, which is why Taiwan is smarter than you.'

'Do not compare me to a low ranker.' NATO shouted

'You don't even value countries! You just call them low rankers. You listen to me just this one. Give. Them. More. Days.' EU responded, 'Lets just call her, and ask when they can come back, okay?'

NATO sighed and grabbed EU by the shirt.

'YOU LISTEN TO ME. ITS NOT SO HARD!!!'

'Hey! What the actual fuck are you guys doing?!' ASEAN screamed at both of them. 'Step away from the door.' The two looked at each other and moved away, glaring at each other on the way.

ASEAN opened the door herself, and pulled EU and NATO in.

'ASEAN, don't, please. This is stupid.' EU begged, she shushed EU.

'Listen to me, don't touch anything. Get UN at 4pm.' ASEAN said as she looked at the clock, 2pm.

She held up her phone and called Taiwan.