"I'M PEEING!" Came May's voice from inside.

"Oh I'm sorry." Y/n exclaimed and left the handle.

"All good." May muttered back and Y/n sighed with a smile. She began to look around the hallway while she waited for May to come out, she observed the pictures on the wall and grinned at those of Tom's childhood. There were many photos of the two Holland siblings playing in the park and quite a few from Halloween nights and Christmas dinners. It always seemed to be just the three of them. Y/n chuckled at a picture of Tom with his pants pulled down and May running in the background with his trousers in her hands.
As she amused herself with the pictures she turned around and began to pace the hallway. It was now that she noticed a door she never paid attention to before. This door was in the middle of May's room and the bathroom, it had a white door just like the others and the same silver handle which was rather cleaner than the others. Y/n had seen this door a few times before but always assumed that it was some place for storage or a closet, yet she never really figured it out.
She scrunched her brows and bit the sides of her mouth, what was inside this room? Y/n reached out for the handle, but as soon as the metal touched her skin, the coldness of it made her feel as if she wasn't supposed to look behind that door. It was at this moment that she heard the sounds of a flushing toilet and running tap water. Y/n immediately pulled her hand away and the bathroom door opened. May came skipping out with a beam.

"Hey babsies!" She said happily and gave Y/n a hug. The other girl chuckled and hugged her back, she saw as May went back into her room that was full of Sauce's snores. Babsies? Yeah she was definitely high or something.
Y/n went into the bathroom with giggle and couldn't help but grin at the wonderful people in her life.

>

"WE'RE OUT OF FROOT LOOPS!" Sauce declared at breakfast that day and everyone else groaned.

"I think I got the last of them." May mumbled while putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"Fuck you." Tom murmured and went to open the fridge to look for something else to eat.
Sauce sat back down on the table with a mug of coffee and a left over donut as she scrolled through the messages Daya had sent her. May was eating away from her bowl not caring for what and who was around her, while Y/n was on the counter next to the sink making herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Hey babe could you make me one too?" Tom asked as he placed his arm around Y/n's waist and kissed her head.

"Yeah sure." She muttered back with a grin and gave him a kiss while standing on the tips of her toes.

"Ew go do this somewhere else." May said cutting in between the two of them and placing her bowl in the sink they were blocking.

"Aren't you going to wash your dishes?" Tom said raising his eyebrows at his sister.

"No." May answered back as she walked to the other side towards the living room that overlooked the kitchen.

"You just ate my froot loops and now your not even washing the dishes?!" Tom said crossing his arms.

"If it was your food in that bowl then I think your the one who should clean it up." May grinned as she sat down on the couch and turned on the television.

"I'm not cleaning this shit up. By the way the toilet is clogged so you might want to clear that up." Tom mentioned with a leer and turned around to pour himself some juice. Sauce face palmed at the two of them, well aware that this was a common daily occurrence in the Holland household and Y/n only shook her head amusingly.

"Alright I'm heading out. My sister is taking me to see her house and all." Sauce spoke and got up from the chair. She left the dishes in the sink for Tom to clean, which by the way he wouldn't and May would have to do it until no clean dishes would be left in the household.