Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I fucked up. Again. And I didn't mean to. I was walking in walmart. Texting him arguing. And I forgot to add a word. Either that. Or I deleted that word. I didn't mean do. Fuck all I am is a fuck up. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Kenzi's talking to him. And I'm finding out that he did want me. The only reason I broke up with him was because I thought that he didn't want me. What I was told made it sound like he didn't want me. I had a chance to get him back. But I fucked that up too. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. All I am is a fucking fuck up.

"Even my dad said it was embarrassing to be dumped by a girl younger than youn". "Well listen to him then". "Yeah maybe I will."
Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I meant to put 'well then don't listen to him.' Fuck fuck fuck. All I do is fuck things up. And now he's ignoring me. Fuck.
I love him. He loves me. But I fuck things up. And I don't mean to. But yet I find a way to do so. I don't think he reads my book anymore. If he did read my book then he'd know how bad this has been.
It wasn't hurting as much. That weight of heartbreak lessened but half a pint. And now 200 pounds has been added.
All I want to do is cry. And cut. And listen to much. And get him back. And have his last name.