Idk what to name this

I'm starting to feel better.

It doesn't hurt as much.

I'm eating again.

I'm keeping some food down, but throw up some too.

Music still isn't helping, but it keeps my mind off things.

"Every heartache will fade away."-Gary Allan - Every Storm (Runs Out Of Rain)

My head still hurts, I still want to get high, I still want to get drunk, anytime I bend down to get something I get light headed. I'm laughing. It still hurts, but not as much. I was thinking today after lunch, every time that we've broke up, it was me chasing to get him back, I know now he doesn't want me, so why keep trying? I'm done trying. Yes, I miss him still. But he doesn't miss me. And he deleted my number, and I've thought about deleting his, but then decided, Nah it'd be fun to prank calls him during the summer with my friends.

Today my english teacher came up to me and sat on the desk next to mine and said (This is our conversation), "You look sad today." "I'm in a better mood today, I was worse the other days." and she went on about how I looked sad and things like that.

Everyday I went to school my friend Alyssa asked me if I was high, I guess I looked like it. She asked many times and a few times that day I was asked if I as high. When me and her were walking she said that and I said "No, but I wish I was." She said she could get something of Cody, but she never did. And I still want it. But nothing works.