Bestfriend Gone

It's killing me. I can't stand it. My best friend is no longer that. And over something so stupid too. I want to cut so bad. I want to die. I can't be strong anymore she kept me going. And now, now she hates me. I can't stand her being mad at me. I don't know what to do. I've been sick, there's a bottle of Tylenol sitting on my dresser, these last few days that I've been sick and they sat there I thought I can end it just open it and let myself be happy. Why do people get mad over such things that they shouldn't care about. They want me to do something so I won't get hurt by him. But I'm not going to. They're the ones that left not me, not him. I can't do this anymore, I have no blades, I just want to cut, cut so deep there will be no way to bring me back. No one knows the real me. My mom was right all my friends would leave me. She doesn't know what's going on right now. Why can't I be happy?
I will remember next time.
Don't trust anyone.
Never forget.
Don't become to attached.
The feeling of losing a best friend is the worst feeling ever. And then to find out they're talking about you at school while you at home. I wish I was never even born. Soon my mom will ask where she is, and why she hasn't been around lately. I just want her back I miss her so much, but you don't always get what you want. I feel like everyone hates me, maybe they do.