Chapter 16- {Revenge}

All that can be heard from beyond that point was firearms being shot. "Now you guys!" Jimin yelled. His members then rushed in, some went to destroy any camera footage backstage, some kept a lookout for cops while the others tried to take down the guards. "Jay come on, why do you always have to make things so complicated. Give me back my boyfriend and I'll be on my way."

"You think it's that easy? For years Jimin, I've admired your work. How you leave nothing behind at a scene, not even a speck of evidence to get caught. That's how you got the name Silent Sniper huh? It's always you about you Jimin. You get the gang, you get the girls and boys but it's never me. That's why you left me to die!"

Jimin's eyes widened at his statement, he would never do that. "Oh you don't remember? Back when we were actual friends, you left me behind in Mexico. You betrayed me but for what huh? A fucking bag of diamonds." He said while pulling a gun out of his pocket and aiming it to Jungkook. "Don't you dare! What do you mean I left you Mexico? You was on the floor in a pool of blood. I saw your ficking head wound where the bullet hit you!"

"It did get shot...but I was alive. You were just to caught up in escap8ng but look at you now. You've got smarter, got a bigger gang and a cute little boyfriend. For me, you want to know where I was for the past 5 years? In a fucking cell where you should have been to!"

Now Jay was getting a bit dangerous with his choices. It didn't have no one to help Jimin since his members were doing their parts. Now, it would just have be him and Jay. "Alright Jay...you've got what you wanted right? Revenge for what I did but please, this isn't the way to be. I've known you before, you're a kind man Jay the best partner I could ask for, don't do this."

Jimin said while he slowly walked over to him. This was Jimin's oldest trick in the book, of course it wouldn't be this easy. "Kiss. My. Ass. Betrayer!" Then he aimed right for Jungkook's head and shot but missed by a inch since Jimin jumped onto him and began to give that mother fucker a meeting with his fists. "Run baby, run to Taehyung! He's outside, go now!" Without hesitation, Jungkook ran and ran without looking back.

All he could hear was cursing, guns and fighting noises. His eyes picked up a small remote which was connected to his shock collar so he took it up before making it outside. Once Taehyung saw him, he drove the car infront of the entrance, opened the door for him to get in and drove off. Jungkook was a bit startled to see everyone in the car like, aren't they supposed to be with Jimin?

"W-why are you all here? Don't you need to stay with Jimin?" He asked curiously. The members looked at eachother then back at Jungkook, this poor boy wouldn't understand. "Listen...Jungkook...we were given orders to secure you and bring you back home. He told us no matter what he have to do, he'll do anything to make you safe. Jimin is a man of his words Jungkook-ah I'm sorry, we can't go back."

Jungkook's eyes began to full up with tears, how could they? He didn't want to leave Jimin behind, not after all he did for him. "Shh it's ok. He'll be alright, it's Jimin, I'm sure he can put out a good fight." Jin said while he covered Jungkook's body with a blanket that they had in the van so he wouldn't catch a cold. "Jimin please...please be safe. I need you with me."

Back at the auction ground, Jimin was panting for air while hiding behind a crate. He got shot once or twice maybe but the bullet didn't enter his body. One bullet was in a 95% close range to go through his right eye but it missed and grazed his skin. "Come out now Jimin...stop hiding like a coward and face me like a man!" Jimin didn't have a problem with doing that but he realized that he was on his last rounds of bullets.

He was using his guns for target practice this morning but he completely forgot to fill it back. Now, he have 2 choices to make. One, use out the remaining bullets and try not to get killed or two, bring himself out and have a fight to the death. Their wasn't enough time to think so Jimin just went with option two, placed his gun down and walked out to the middle of the room.

"Finally...have you come to your senses that you're not always slick? Jimin you impress me I have to admit but you're one heck of a slack off when it comes to that boyfriend of yours."

"Jay look, I'm not going to have a stupid fight with you for the most dumbest reason. I didn't know you were alive and that was apart of the past. Jay can't you just move on? If you want the diamonds so bad I'll have them delivered to you "

He pointed his gun in rage at Jimin while locking it in place. "No! I don't want your diamonds, I want blood when I seek revenge. What you did will never leave me, not until I see you in that same position." Jimin was running out of options until he spotted a chair beside him. He quickly took it up and threw it at Jay. That knocked the gun right out of hia hand and it gave him a advantage point.

Jimin ran to him and punched that fucker in his dirty mouth but he fought back. He got on top of Jimin and placed his arm around his neck to choke him but failed when Jimin bit his arm. They tumbled throughout the place, Jimin saw that he was in close range with a pile of broken glass. If he manages to get a pice, he can use it to stab Jay in his already wounded chest. "Give it up Jimin, you're nothing without your gang and you see that little boyfriend of yours? He'll never see you again."

"Well...if that's what you think will happen, keep dreaming." He quickly took up a sharp piece of that broken glass and stabbed Jay right in his chest. Jimin watched as blood began go seep out of him then he pushed him off of his body and began to walk away. "Mission accomplished guys, swing by and pick me up." While Jimin was talking in his hidden microphone, Jay wasn't finished with him just yet. He shifted to his gun on the floor and held it up at Jimin with a shaky hand.

This time, he actually shot him. The bullet punched it’s way through his body, causing a gaping hole in which  that quickly filled with blood and gushed out. Jimin fell to the ground, soaking in his own blood. "You see, you would...never....win." Jay said, letting the gun fall from his hands. "Don't always think ahead...you would never succeed if all you think of is revenge." Then, Jimin sliced the rope which was holding up one of the stage lights and watched as it fell onto Jay, squashing the man dead.

"Heh looser for Gods sake. Jungkook...I did it. I did this a-all for you baby." Jimin mumbled while his eyes slowly began to flutter shut. The sounds of another car pulling up and his name being chanted repeatedly was the last that he could hear before he was out cold. What do you think will happen to Jimin next? Would he survive this attack or is he actually dead?