🔞 Chapter 12- {Drunken Baby}

After many rounds of drinks, hours of dancing on the dance floor, most of the members were ready to go home. "Taehyung! Get down from the table." Jin yelled while attending to his drunken boyfriend on the floor. Somthing tells me that Namjoon may have had to much to drink. What's a good friend group without a little chaos huh? Meanwhile, Jikook was in the corner where the poles were while relaxing.

"You're so sexy you know that right?" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ears while he gradually moved his hips down onto his crotch. Jimin had to hold himself back, he doesn't want to take advantage of Jungkook in his drunken state. "Kook-ah stop that now. I think you've had enough fun for tonight. The members looks like they had enough as well so let's go home."

"Nooo!" Jungkook whined. Jimin tried to get up but the cheeky boy locked his legs around his thighs, trapping him on the couch. "Jungkook-" he tried to speak but the other placed a finger over his lips. "Hush now baby. I know how hard you've worked. How much things you've sacrificed to achieve your goal. You must be exhausted huh?" Jungkook seductively teased. His fingers lightly brushed over Jimin's plump lips, they look so kissable.

"W-well yes I am but Jungkook, you're really drunk. Let's go home please so I can care for you."

"Nonsense...I feel perfectly fine. I also feel somthing very stiff under me."

Jungkook then placed his lips against Jimin's neck and began to kiss him while grinding down onto him harder. He could hear how Jimin's breathing pattern has changed. From small shallow breaths to heavy pants. "Come on...I know you like this. I can feel it." Jungkook contied to suck hickies on Jimin's neck, completely making a big purple spot.

He pulled away with a smile, he's very proud of his work. "I-i don't and you wouldn't be doing this if you wasn't drunk." The older said but that didn't change Jungkook's mind. "So? If you do not like this...why are you getting hard then mmm? Why is your face a tint of pink? Don't feel that I didn't see how you were fighting the urge to wrap your hand arond my waist mister."

Goddammit, Jimin didn't think that he would have noticed. To be honest, he really love what Jungkook is doing to his body and he kind of wants more. "Come on sir...all I want is a bit of fun. Would I have to ask someone else to give it to me?" Jimin's eyes twitched when he heard what Jungkook said. Imagining him getting pleasured by a man that isn't himself is unacceptable.

"Why do you want to do that?"

"Well...you aren't giving me what I want and I have to admit, Taehyung has amazing hands. Oh how much better it would look around my neck or around my waist as he pounds into my ass."

Jungkook somewhat ignited a flame inside of Jimin. When he tried to get up, Jimin grabbed him by his arm, pulled him back down and slapped his ass. "That was a bad move you did. How dare you imagine one of my group members with you. Such a fucking slut for dick aren't you baby?" He teased him. Finally, this is what Jungkook wanted. The lustful side to jimin.

"If you're not going to give me what I want and Taehyung is a good option, I'll ask him. Care to change my mind sir?"

"Oh it's on my little daring devil."

Jimin quickly swooped Jungkook off of his feet and began to walk out of the club with him. The other members would come home whenever they want but I have a feeling that they knew this would happen. Once they exited the club, Jimin sat in his car but Jungkook was a bit sneaky and sat on his lap. "Baby bunny if you want to sit there you must behave. Do you understand?"

Asked the dominant. "Fine...but hurry home. I'm getting impatient." Jungkook whined. Then Jimin merged onto the road and drove off. It was quite late so let's hope that he won't get the cops on his tail from that speed. While Jimin was driving, Jungkook decided to play a little game. He carefully wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck and began to suck fresh hickies.

"Ah...what did I say?" Jimin asked.

"Shut up and drive. This isn't the worst that I can do love but since you are taking quite a while to give me what I want, maybe I can spice things up." Jungkook suggested.

Jimin pulled up to a red light and Jungkook took this as his opportunity to do his dirty work. He somehow managed to fit where the gas and break pedals were and began to trace the outline of Jimin's clothed dick. "Don't you dare do that. Jungkook get back up here now." Jimin sternly said but a drunk Jungkook is a brat Jungkook. "How about a no?"

He replied with a smug look on his face. As he zipped down Jimin's pants, he looked directly into his eyes knowing he had to keep driving. "You little brat, wait till we get home." Jimin said while proceeding to drive. "Home? That gives me enough time to play my game. I hope you can control that urge to not pull over and fuck me because I know how you get."

Before Jimin had a chance to reply, Jungkook took ahold of his now exposed dick and winked at him. He knew he had control over Jimin now and he's determined to use it to his desire. Jungkook allowed his hand to carefully trace the impressive veins before circling over the tip. When he looked up at Jimin, he can see the older beginning to sweat nervously.

He continued to circle around it before digging his thumb into the slit and sucking the shaft. "Fuck~ Jungkook don't make me crash now." Jimin said as his grip increased around the steering wheel. They weren't that far from home so Jimin allowed Jungkook to have his fun for a while. "Crash the car? That sounds like a you problem. All I care is how fast could I make you cum."

Then he engulfed Jimin into his mouth, swerling his tongue merrily around him while bobbing his head up and down. Jimin's mouth hung opened in pleasure, that felt so good. "Gosh do more for me baby, make me proud." He replied while making a sharp turn left. "Certainly." Jungkook was a master when it comes to pleasuring Jimin now. With the time he spent with him, he learned some things about him.

Jimin gets extremely sensitive around his tip also when he cums, his body would usually shake a bit and loose its control so that's what Jungkook wanted to do. He made slurping and such sinful sounds while pleasuring Jimin, oh how he wanted more. His hands were wrapped around the parts where he couldn't reach while he sucked a bit harder on the tip.

Jungkook could taste the precum practically leaking from his slit so he knew he was close. It didn't take much longer for him to feel Jimin twitching inside of his mouth so that only ment one thing. Before he could finish Jimin off, the car came to a stop. "Guess what, we're home. Go in the bedroom now and I don't want to hear any word again until I instructed you to do so. Do you understand?" Jimin asked. "Why of course...daddy."