Chapter 7- {Given Chance}

After a cruel ride in that car, Jungkook suddenly woke up but he began to panic of not knowing where he was. He woke up in a room with the lights slightly dimmed and surprisingly, the room was very clean. Normally in movies when someone gets kidnapped, they are usually in a very disgusting place or basement. Seems like this killer has a heart.

Jungkook tried to get up but he noticed this hands were tied together. "Just fucking great!" He cursed in distress. Why can't somthing good happen to him? It was like God was watching over him because someone started opening the door. "Maybe I can get rescued? Oh my god...please." Jungkook thought. Soon, a man that was fully dressed in a black suite came to him and undid the rope from the bed but not from his hands and proceeded to walk out with him following.

"Ahem...where are you taking me?" Jungkook questioned but the guy stayed silent. He reminded Jungkook so much of those guys that was following him around at the supermarket. Could this be their headquarters? Is this one of the men that he saw a few weeks ago? Suddenly, they arrived at 2 big black doors which Jungkook assumed was their boss's room.

"Go in." The man said sternly.

"What? You're dumb if you think I'm going in there." He replied in a sassy like tone.

The other man didn't want to get fired nor yelled at by his boss so he opened the door, pushed Jungkook in, locked it and went on his way. What do you think will happen next? In the room, Jungkook saw a huge bed sitting in the middle of the room with a big desk that was upstairs. This place had to be a mansion because how can a bedroom be so big? He continued to look around carefully, not letting down his guard while trying to get this rope off of his hands.

"Damn...now that's terrifying." He mumbled to himself while gazing at the many guns which was on the wall. Hold on, I think Jungkook's putting the pieces together. Tricked, Kidnapped, Tied by rope and in a boss's room with guns on the wall, this can only mean one thing. He's in the house of a mafia lord. When the truth hit him, it's like his body wanted to shut down and he lost balance.

He was expecting to hit the ground but he landed somewhere else. It was warm and the smell was like a strong masculine scent. "You should be more careful darling." Someone said to him from behind while he lifted him up. "Hey! Put me down and who are you?" Sometimes Jungkook will have the answer and just be stubborn about it. "Sweetheart...it's me, your lover." Once he fully took the voice in, he immediately realized whom it was.

Jimin gently placed the younger onto his bed, watching how he immediately kicked his feet just to scoot away from him. "I don't understand why you're so afraid of me. I'm not going to do you anything my love." Jimin confessed but knowing how stubborn Jungkook was, didn't cut his perspective. "L-lies! You kidnapped me, did a shoot out by a school and you stalked me! What kind of a person will say 'Oh I'm not going to hurt you' but you did all that! Huh? Tell me!"

"Baby...listen. Yes I may have sent my men to watch you. I did stalk you yes but I did it all for one reason."

"And what's that?"

Jimin felt to face palm himself, how can Jungkook not figure this out by now? "I'm in love with you. I want to be with you. Listen please...all I want to do is be with you. I may be a mafia and once you hear that, you will be scared but I can change...for you." Jungkook was stunned, is he really going to change or is this another trick of his? He parted his lips to reply but Jimin spoke first. "Wait...let me finish ok?" Demanding wow, how delightful.

"Jungkook...I know you don't trust me fully and that's ok, I'll just have to accept that. No one can fully trust a mafia but I assure you that I can change. We may be from different perspectives because you're a teacher in high school and I am a mafia leader but Jungkook, we can make this happen if you just give me one chance. That's all I need, one chance and let me change your mind about me."

"Ok...what if I do give you a chance and you don't convince me, what will you do?"

"Simple...I'll just have to learn to don't push my aspect of a situation up. I'll leave you alone, forever! You won't see me again nor even hear of me for the rest of your life."

Now all Jungkook had to do was make a decision. Will he give him a chance? He does seem like a charming guy and if he wants to be in a relationship with Jimin, he knows how protective he can be so he'll be very safe with him. "Fine...ok one chance! That's all no more." When Jimin heard what he said, his eyes gleed with joy and hugged Jungkook. "Thank you!" He squealed. Definitely, this isn't how someone of Jimin's placement should act. Maybe this will be good?

"Ok ok...can you please take off the rope from my hands now? It's really itchy." At first, Jimin was hesitant. What if he runs away or worst, rot him out to someone. Jungkook saw the look of hesitant in his eyes and their was only 1 thing left to do to fully convince Jimin that he'll be staying with him. He leaned forward and caught Jimin off guard when he placed a kiss on his cheek. "I'm not going to run. I promise."

Jimin smiled lovingly, his lips felt amazing. Oh how he wanted more. He took out his pocket knife and cut the rope then massaged Jungkook's wrists. "Maybe I should let him relax for a bit? I don't want to push him to much." Jimin thought. He only had one chance and if that chance disappears, he doesn't know what he will do next. When Jungkook saw the other getting up, he got confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Well...since you agreed to stay. I'm giving you some space to relax and get your mind together."

Jungkook was again shocked to hear how caring Jimin was and that got him thinking that he might have made the right decision to stay with him but he still needed to be cautious."Stay...please. If you do, I'll be more comfortable here than you just leaving me in a room while you go out and do God knows what." He said. Jimin smiled once more and Jungkook had to admit, he had a cute smile.

His eyes turns into shapes of a cresent and you can see small dimples on his cheeks. How could a mafia be so adorably handsome? Jimin looked at his watch and saw it was about 8pm. Around this time, he'll usually be telling his men to be around Jungkook's house but he doesn't need to do that anymore since the love of his life is in his bed now. Do you think Jungkook will fall in love with Jimin soon or is he just doing this so he won't get killed?