Chapter 11- {Celebration}

After that little incident which occurred last week, Jungkook's been getting himself to appreciate Jimin more. He'll talk to him if he's sad, angry or if he is having difficulties in school. Jimin would do his best to comfort and care for Jungkook. If he had to spend his last coin on him, he would definitely do that without any hesitation.

Today the group was thinking about to go to the bar for a celebration. They've successfully made 130,000 kills in 2 months which was 1,000 more than last year. It's also going to be their 3rd year as a mafia group and what's a good celebration without some alcohol and clubbing? "Jimin, can you come in the room for a minute. I need to know how this outfit looks!"

Jungkook yelled loudly, he's having a bit of a issue with deciding on what to wear again. "Coming!" Jimin yelled back from in the living room. He dropped whatever he was doing and went straight upstairs, leaving his group members in shock. "Damn...guys I have to admit. This is the first time I ever saw him so in love. He never goes to us like this of we call!"

"Tae...we understand but what can we do? Mr.Mafia is in love but I'm glad that he is. Jungkook is a lovely man so I'm not worried at all." Jin differed from Taehyung's words. What do you think? Do you agree with Taehyung or Jin? While Jimin was making his way upstairs, he clumsily tripped on the rug due to his lack of sight of his surroundings.

"I will really burn that damn rug! It's always making me trip." He said, rubbing his ankle while getting up. When he got to the bedroom, his jaws almost dropped when he saw Jungkook. "Ah you're here. What do you think? My friend made this outfit for me when it had prom in my school but I didn't want to attend. Also...did you fall? I heard a loud thump."

Jimin couldn't gather his words to speak about Jungkook's beauty. The outfit that he was wearing was a beautiful dark blue suit with small diamonds that was stuck all over. His body took the shape of that outfit very well, all Jimin could see was a curvy God. Don't get him started on Jungkook's makeup now. Like who thought him to do that? It would put James Charles to ashame.

He did something settle and light. Not to much foundation, light blush on his cheeks with a cat eye wing on his eyes. "Oh baby I did fall..." Jimin said while walking over to him. The other had a look of concerned on his face. "Are you ok? How hard did you fall? Are you hurt?" He asked desperately. Jimin just smiled and held Jungkook's face in the palm of his hands. "I fell...so darn hard for you."

Jungkook's face turned flush at Jimin's flirty remark and hugged him. "Why are you like this!" He whined profusely. "Because I'm Park Jimin, duh. Now come on, everyone's waiting for us so let me just grab my coat and we're finished." Back downstairs, the others got impatient on waiting. "Are they fucking? It's been so long, what's taking them-" before J-hope could finish his sentence, 2 men began walking down the stairs.

One with a cute little bunny smile and the other with a look of lust. Can you guess who they are? "Gosh...you both look like you are going to tear appart that club with those outfits. You do know that their will be people who will look at you right?" Yoongi asked while the others were getting the cars ready. "Oh they can look but they can't touch. I really don't care if they see me. I'll just kill them, simple hyung."

At this point, the others started to give him some space when he wants to kill. If they get involved and somthing goes wrong, whose to blame? After locking up the house, Jimin proceeded to bring Jungkook to the yard. "What car will we be taking?" He asked in a curupis tone. "You'll see Jungkook. You will be riding with me since Jin and Namjoon are in one car. Yoongi, Jhope and Tae are in another which leaves you with me."

"You have that many cars!?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Baby...do I have to remind you what I do for a living?" Jimin replied.

It's hard to remember such a handsome and angel like man like Jimin could be a mafia. Once they got to the garage, Jungkook saw the others leaving in all sorts of expensive cars. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, you name it, Jimin's got it. "I have a car collection habit. Most of my cars are in a store house. I'll take you there one day but for now, how about getting in so we can catch up with the others."

"Which one?" He asked

"The dark Matt black car at the side." Jimin replied.

Once Jungkook saw the car that they will be driving, he almost fainted. It was the most expensive car in the world, the Bugatti La Voiture Noire. How did Jimin even get it? Well I think you already know the aswer. It was ranked the fastest car in 2018 now tanked fhe mlat expensive with a price  of $18.7 million. "I know right. She's a beauty, now come on."

Jimin opened the door for Jungkook and helped him sit then he went over  on the driver's side and sat down. He looked at Jungkook and almost laughed when he saw his face. Jungkook's eyes were wide open, mouth slightly parted as he resembles the look a child makes when they see candy. "I-it was my dream to be in one of these. Oh my god, I can't believe that this is happening!" He squealed with enjoyment and excitement.

The car drove smoothly down the road with the sounds of the loud exhaus pipe, popping sounds and as the car accelerates, it shoots off fast. "This is fucking amazing!" Jungkook yelled while holding the car's handel for his life. "You like that? Watch this." Suddenly, Jimin flipped a switch that caused double fule to go through the engine, making it extremely fast.

"Fuckkkk!" They almost went at the speed of light. Zooming down the streets like he owned it. The cars swaved to the side once they saw and heard Jimin passing by. The cameras couldn't catch their number plate at the speed that they are going so they weren't worried. Soon, they arrived at Pleasure Palace bar and club. "Ah, look the members are over there." After they showed the guard their tickets, he went to the VIP lot and parked with the others.

"About time you two arrive. Let's go in now." Namjoon said. First they made sure to lock their cars and proceeded to the back door, they don't want to interact with much people. "Ah good afternoon, may I have a name?" The guard asked while holding his check-in board. "Reservation for Mr.Kim." He checked thought the paper searching for the name and sure enough, under the VIP section was their spot.

"Alrighty, come on in and have a wonderful time." They all thanked the kind guard and proceeded in with another guard escorting them to the VIP section. When they arrived at the room, Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. This room looked like it's worth $4.5 million. Eveyone went to have fun with some of the boys at the pool table, some playing cards and the others dancing.

Jungkook didn't like to mingle with much people so he just sat at the bar with a martini. "So...not much of a party person I assume?" Someone asked while putting their arm over Jungkook. "Just a few drinks before I party. Come on lets do shots Jimin-shi." They both ordered 6 rounds of shots and enjoyed themselves. What do you think they'll do later? Should they be drinking and what will be the outcome?