🔞 Chapter 10- {Naughty Boy}

Back in the bedroom, Jungkook was sitting patiently on the couch. He made sure to bring lots of pillows for their little movie session since he likes to hug pillows a lot because it just makes him feel so comfortable. The cool breeze from the air-condition, dim lights and a chair for maximum comfort was all they needed. All that was missing right now was Jimin.

Speaking of the devil, Jimin came into the room a few moments later. He saw Jungkook was distracted on the couch which was a perfect opportunity for him to surprise him. Before Jimin came, he got a little treat for Jungkook in his little playroom. Like a sneaky fox, Jimin crept up behind Jungkook and placed a blindfold over his eyes. Jungkook jumped in surprise, wondering who this was but once he got the smell of vanilla, he knew it was Jimin.

"You are one naughty boy Jungkook. Sending me these sinful pictures of you while I'm giving a lecture. Who in the world told you that it was ok to do this?" Jimin asked

"Me. Myself. And. I" Jungkook responded in a playful manner.

Seems like we have obtained a brat huh? Jimin couldn't hold himself back afterwards. He lifted Jungkook up, placed him on the bed and tied him down with his belt. "What are you going to do? I-its been a while since I did these type of things." Jungkook mumbled. All of these new things gave him many flashbacks of his past. How dreadful and horrible it was.

"Don't worry love, I can assure you that you will enjoy this. I'm not going to do anything bad to you ok? Just relax, close your eyes, I'm right here." Jungkook soon felt Jimin getting off the bed and walking away. The door didn't open so he had to he in the room still but what is he waiting for? "J-jimin... Can you take of this blindfold please?" Jungkook called out but he got no response.

Is he planning to do somthing bad? The poor boy tried to calm himself down but the anxiety in his body, just won't let him rest. Soon, he felt the bed move and that made him feel a bit more calm but he got a unexpected feeling on his inner thigh. "Ah~ is that ice?" Jungkook asked. "Yep, I find it's a nice way to relax since you seem so tensed up. I'm going to take off your clothes now ok?"

Another thing that Jungkook liked about Jimin was that he asked for his permission or his opinion before he does anything. Usually in his past relationships, they'll do whatever they want to Jungkook even though he doesn't agree. Jimin now, this is a whole different story. After removing Jungkook's clothes as well as his own, he took up an ice cube, placed it in his mouth and got on top of him.

He bent down and slowly dragged the ice cube down his skin. Jungkook gasped softly at the slightly chilly object and he had to admit, it felt so good. Jimin saw the improvement, Jungkook seemed more calm so he decided to go a bit lower. His face was hovering over Jungkook's dick while he dragged the ice cube down his shaft. "F-fuck yea~ that feels so good!" The cool ice cube rubbing against his shaft felt out of this world which made him arch his back in pleasure.

Suddenly, an idea came to Jimin. He placed another cube of ice in his mouth and began to suck Jungkook off. This new feeling caused the younger to twist and turn on the bed. Having 2 cubes of ice rubbing on him with Jimin sucking him off was almost unbearable. "Jimin I'm close Ahhh-nngh~" under Jimin's watch, now wasn't the time to cum just yet.

He pulled off and took out the ice from his mouth and sat it in a bowl on the counter. Jungkook was very well behaved so he took off the blindfold but left him tied up. "I was so close...why did you stop?" He whined, his body craved more and Jimin needed to help him release. "Impatience isn't going to help you my darling. You did somthing bad, you deserve this. You want something, you earn it. Is that clear?"

He nodded his head in response but that wasn't good enough for Jimin so he slapped his inner thigh. "Words darling." Jimin said with a stern voice. "I-i understand now please fuck me." It didn't take Jimin much longer to respond to what he wanted. He made sure to lube him up well, not wanting to hurt him as well as stretching him open with a toy. Now, it was finally time for him to get on with the action.

Jimin yanked out the toy and he immediately replaced it with his dick. He didn't give the younger a chance tl adjust and kept his hip movement steady. "OH FUCK! D-did you get bigger?" Jungkook asked because clearly last time he wasn't so big. "Maybe..." Jimin remarked before pounding him into oblivion while he bottomed out. "B-baby it hurts slow down or else your going to tear me open!"

Jungkook yelled out while gripping the bed for dear life. Each trust Jimin gave Jungkook, sent him to cloud 9, he was basically floating in pleasure. "Fuck baby mmgh~, still so tight even after I stretched you out?" Jimin moaned deeply before he lifted one of Jungkook's leg over his shoulder so he can have more access to his hole.
"O-ohh fuck yes! Keep doing that."

Jungkook demanded which only made Jimin smirk. "Such a filthy mouth of yours mmm? I need to clean it maybe I should let you choke on my cock...how does that sound?" Jimin asked and all Jungkook can do was nod. They switched positions again, so they were in the 69 position to get access to each other. Jungkook immediately began his work, taking in as much of Jimin's cock as he can.

Gagging as he go along, he managed to fit in about 8 inches which was incredible but not enough for Jimin.
"Take it all you naughty boy, deeper!" Jimin yelled as he forced himself to do the same to Jungkook."F-fuck mmm!" Jungkook did his best, he forced his head down, tears streaming down his cheeks as he finally reached balls deep. "A-oh baby yes!" Jimin moaned as he began sucking Jungkook harder.

They both loved each others cocks, and they sucked till they felt it twitching. Soon after they both cummed in each others mouth's and collapsed. "That was fucking incredible." Jungkook confessed while Jimin untied Jungkook from the bed and placed him on his chest. "Definitely...now I don't want you to be doing that again or you might not be able to walk for days." Jimin said but little did he know, Jungkook was already planning to.

It seems like he found himself a perfect match. Do you think they'll become a couple in the end? Will Jungkook ever unleash himself from his past and confess his love to Jimin? Two different people coming together and who knew that it would end up like this but what do you think will happen to them. Is this even a good time to be in a relationship further more with a mafia?