Chapter 2- {In The Ally}

During his walk home, the cold wind howled throughout the atmosphere, making everything cold and chilly. Jungkook was still a good few blocks away from his house and by the looks of the sky, it seems like it would rain soon. Jungkook was thinking about passing through one of the ally which can get him home much more faster.

A sharp right he took by a small bakery and began to walk down the street. It was completely filthy. The putrid smell of garbage filled his nostrils, he felt as if he would puke.

It was like he was surrounded by decomposing bodies. Suddenly, he saw something laying at the far end of the street. Jungkook thought it was just a big garbage bag that fell down but when he got closer, he realized it was not garbage at all but a human body. "Holy- shit!" He began to panic. Is the person dead? Is this a kill zone for humans?

Jungkook dropped his bag on the ground and ran to the person. He kneeled down and tried to see if he was alive by checking for a pulse. "Please please pl- ah! You're alive." A ton of weight was lifted from his shoulders when he felt that pulse. The person was a young male, he had a mask on and he seemed to be in his late twenties going into his early thirties.

Jungkook couldn't just leave him there. He doesn't have the heart to do that and the nearest hospital was to far from here so he decided to carry the person home with him. Slowly, he picked him up and surprisingly, he was light. He took up his bag and walked out of that street to his house. The lights became brighter as the night came alive. Swarms of mosquitoes began to bite them and the howling cold wind grew stronger.

Jungkook pushed through the urge to drop the person and run from this torture but he made a promise to himself. He must care for this person, who knows what he has been through. Finally, Jungkook arrived in his neighborhood and luckily, most of them were asleep so no one saw him carrying a unconscious body to his house.

He quickly got in his house, locked the door and carried the person up into his small but comfy bedroom. "Maybe I should change him out of those clothes. I-it looks uncomfortable." Jungkook mumbled, he quickly went into his closet and grabbed a clean pair of clean pants and a batman shirt. He made sure to be as gentle as he could to not wake him up as yet.

"Damn..." Jungkook mumbled.

His eyes grew wide when he saw what was under all of those tight clothes. The person had many tattoos here and there that looked amazing on his fit body. It had a 'nevermind' tattoo on the side of his waist, all of the forms of the rotating moons down his back, a skull tattoo on his chest and 2 full sleeves. "You must really like pain. What the hell." Jungkook giggled, putting on the final bit of clothes then sat there dumbfounded.

The person still had a mask on and Jungkook wondered, what does his face look like? He had a body of a God but is his face better? You know what happened next, Jungkook took off his mask and almost choked when he saw the person. "P-park Jimin!" He yelled out then slapped his hand over his mouth and tried to calm down. Jungkook slowly got off his bed and backed away slowly thinking his life was over.

"Oh no no no, this can't be happening to me. I brought a mafia into my house. I have a mafia lord in my bed and he is unconscious!" He continued to spiral out but his mind told him to calm down. Jungkook took a few deep breaths in and sighed, maybe he won't do him anything? The boy did save him from in that ally so he might consider not to kill him.

Jungkook hesitantly walked into the bathroom and placed his head on the wall. He didn't know what to do. "Just relax....calm down and have a shower." He mumbled to himself. A nice shower can fix anything you know. He took off his clothes and rubbed his eyes then stepped into the bath and sighed. As the hot water came in contact with his skin, his mouth parted slightly and he began to sing a beautiful song as he scrubbed himself.

Back in the bedroom, Jimin groaned on the sheets as his eyes cracked open. He took a moment to regain his senses before he sat up and yawned. "What happened?" He mumbled out while rubbing his face. When his eyes were fully adjusted to the lights, he looked around and noticed that this was not his office nor his bedroom. "Whose bedroom is this and where am I!?" The thought of him being kidnapped was a valid reason to get Jimin mad but then, he remembered what actully happened.

He was supposed to meet up with a new dealer tonight but it seems like that bastard probably drugged Jimin or they had a disagreement which lead to a massive fight with Jimin being knocked out. Jimin felt his pockets to see if he had his gun on himself but was surprised to see that someone had changed him and also treated a minor injury that he had gotten yesterday since didn't get the chance to treat it himself.

"Hmm who did this now?" He chuckled as he saw the batman shirt. This person must really like superheroes. It was as if he was heard because the bathroom door was soon opened and a man in a towel came out. He was shocked to see Jimin sitting up on his bed that it almost made him faint but he kept himself up. "We meet at last my little hero." Jimin said to him. What do you think he would do to poor little Jungkook?