Volume 1 - The Inception| 48: Time traveller.

Start from the beginning

"Who cares about this?" A spiky red haired boy said boredly, yawning as he interrupted Gabriela. 

Taken aback, Gabriela stopped talking as she glanced at the spiky red haired boy beside her, then to everyone. Seeing the uninterested expressions on most students, Gabriela looked down as she said, "I, I'm sorry…"

Silence enveloped the room again. Gabriela just stayed still standing up as her eyes remained looking down dejectedly. 

The blue haired boy glared at the spiky red haired boy as he scolded, "You're being rude, Axel. I'll tell your father about this if you don't fix that attitude of yours." 

"Heh, I dare you Leon!" The red haired boy Axel said, glaring back at the blue haired boy sitting beside him. 

The blue haired boy named Leon shook his head as he said, "definitely."

Axel gritted his teeth as he lash out, standing. "Why you…"

"Settle down both of you," Professor Frank mediated, looking at the two male students in the back row. 

"He started it!" Axel exclaimed, pointing at Leon. 

Leon rolled his eyes at Axel, propping his elbow on the wooden desk as he rested his chin on top of his palm. 

Professor Frank stared at Axel with squinted eyes. "Boy if you don't calm down, I'll have to kick you out of my class," she said in a threatening tone. 

Axel gulps as he slowly sits obediently, nodding his head at Professor Frank. 

Professor Frank smiled, showing her braces as she turned to look at the dejected girl. "Gabriela, dear, please continue and don't mind what others think because I'm interested to know every single one of you," she said in a comforting tone.

Gabriela looks up, meeting Professor Frank's glasses. "Really?" She said, fidgeting with her fingers. 

"Of course, dear," Professor Frank replied as her smile deepened, making her look like a crazy maniac, but among the students; only Gabriela seemed not to notice as she smiled back brightly starting with her interrupted introduction. 

Kendra, on the other hand, stared at Gabriela with a calculating mind. She knows who Gabriela is. Including those two male students sitting with Gabriela on the back row. 

In Kendra's original timeline, Gabriela Maya Silang raised the first beta uprising in the capital, and she helped many commoners, especially omegas and betas. 

However, seeing Gabriela's personality right now, it seems that there is still a long way to go for Gabriela to realize who she will become. 

Still, Kendra does not know how Gabriela managed to develop to become such a figure back in her original timeline, but during their academy days in her original timeline; she hears rumours that Gabriela had a secret lover with an alpha professor. 

Afterwards, Gabriela Silang disappeared after graduating, and the next time Kendra saw Gabriela was the time Gabriela raised an uprising against the kingdom.

Looking at Gabriela's shining red eyes, staring at Professor Frank as she continues with her introduction; Kendra could only assume that the rumoured alpha professor in her original timeline is Francesca Vonjour. 

She doesn't know how these two will become lovers, but if this is what will develop Gabriela's personality, then Kendra will not stop it from happening. Instead, Kendra will even support and further their relationship. After all, this is all for the sake of Kendra's future grand goal. 

While those two male students, on the other hand, are also included in the beta uprising. 

Kendra doesn't know how these three will become allies considering how they started now, but she remembers that these three people will become a trio to be reckoned with in the near future.