One. Last. Night.

Advance: Hey everyone... uh... I'm back!

Devil: It's about fucking time, your ass has been leaving everyone In the dust, wondering when you'll update this book.

Advance: Can you blame me? I just started trade school and been working hard. So can you really blame me for not wanting to write when I'm deadass tried.

Angel: Well you got lucky, Lust, was just about to bust it down sexual style in here, if you didn't show up.

Lust: Aaaww~ couldn't you have  been a little slower, It was just about to get good~

Advance: *Deadpans* If I walk in here on you doing that, I would have fucking bodyslammed you into the ground, then threw you into a room with "him"

Lust: *Shivers* you wouldn't dare throw me in there with "him"

Advance: Oh, I dare. And I would do it without batting an eye.

Angel: That's a bit mean, even for you, Lust wouldn't last 10 minutes with that guy, nobody likes him. Even Devil hates being near him. How about we quit stalling and get on with the book. The readers have been waiting quite a while for you to finish.

Advance: Fine. *turns to readers* Well, we hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and to apologize on taking so long and it being the last Chapter/Arc (hehe)
I've made this chapter hold 13k words or more, depending on how I'm feeling. So please, enjoy.

<LineBreak><LineBreak><LineBreak>

Ark stayed up all night and watched Gray sleep. He just wanted to make sure she'll gets sleep, he wasn't to sure how she'll handle all this.
Even though the Young girl wasn't showing it, there was obviously something eating at her. Ark did after all dump everything on her and hoped she didn't collapse from everything.

Surprisingly she was still standing and Ark didn't know if he was relieved or ashamed.
He was relieved that Gray was alright, but It made him wonder if she was alright, mentally. And that's where the shame came from.
So he took the time to watch over the girl and made sure she slept peacefully, thankfully, she did.

One more day and the Grail will appear and the war will end. It was... interesting to say the least.
He did wonder what will happen next, will he be summoned when Grand Order starts?
Or will he be summoned during a singularity. So many questions and all of them are an unknown. Ark knows that Grand Order will be like normal, but the important question is, will it be the same?

This was a whole different dimension and timeline, much like how the higher being explained.
They showed him that there are many different possibilities and versions of himself. It made him wonder if there was other classes of himself. There was no doubt in his mind that he has an Alter.

It was a lot to process, and Ark understood that he'll eventually fight or meet different versions of himself.
And for some reason the Mage got excited at the thought of it.

So many possibilities... maybe there is a Ark Avenger, or Lancer. Maybe they'll act just like him too, or maybe they'll have a whole different personality...

He shouldn't be thinking about this right now, maybe another time when there isn't a Grail War going on.
When this is all over, he'll have plenty of time to think about it.

The mischievous being, also said that he still had one last chance to break reality, but he needed a very good reason to use it.
The Mage had a feeling that during Grand Order, he'll need it and probably use it then.