A decision

Ark groaned and opened his eyes. he glanced around, confused, wondering where he was at the moment. The mage took a moment and tried to sit up, only to meet a large amount of weight on his chest.

Looking down, he spotted Mordred sleeping on his chest with a peaceful look on her face. A sigh left his lips as the arm he had wrapped around his sister slid off her back and dangled to the side. Mordred currently has a tight hold on him and doesn't look to be letting go anytime soon.

So, the only solution he saw here was teleporting away. So, he did just that. In a blink of an eye, Ark was no longer on the couch and outside Rin's residents. Looking around with a nod of his head, he started walking.

Ark knew the Grail would eventually appear, and since he still hasn't gotten the grail piece from Sakura... he might just have to end her life. Taking a deep breath, the Mage suddenly paused.

This might be the last day to talk with Gray, the last day they might see each other in a long time. He has been mostly dealing with the grail war and not watching over her. So, with that thought in mind, he instead teleported into Gray's room, finding the young Master fast asleep.

Ark slowly walked up to the female and looked down at her. He turned to the clock and saw it was early in the morning, making him sigh when suddenly he thought of something to do that he hadn't done in a while.

Now that Ark was thinking about it, where was Archer? Did Mordred go through with his plan and catch the man off Guard? The Mage was unconscious, so he wasn't sure if his sister had killed the man yet.

With that in mind, Ark left Gray's room and walked past the living room only to see Mordred still passed out on the couch with a bit of droll, leaving her mouth and staining said couch. Shaking his head, the blond male entered the kitchen and didn't see Archer, nor did he sense him.

So Archer was gone, good that leaves only Berserker and Saber. His 'father' can probably finish off the last of Berserker's lives, and that will leave the annoying king of Heros to deal with. After that battle with him in the city, Ark figured out the past Archer's level.

He was strong; there was no doubt about that. But with him, Mordred, and Probably Artoria, it will be a little easier to deal with. Not the Grail... Ark doesn't know if he will ever that far, and he wasn't what's going to happen after that.

He will most definitely return to the Throne of Heros, leaving Gray all alone. But he hoped Shirou would take her in, another reason he left the teen alive. He has too much of a kind heart to leave the girl by herself. Then there is Rin... he wasn't sure what would happen if she figured out that they were the ones to kill Archer.

Shaking his head, Ark began making some breakfast. Not the typical Japanese breakfast, sorry, but he preferred his old breakfast in his past life.

So, with that in mind, he began to search for the required ingredients to make some pancakes. Deciding to mix it up a little, he grabbed some chocolate chips to add to the batter. Searching the fridge allowed him to find some bacon and sausages.

Smiling, Ark grabbed a lot of eggs and started making breakfast. He was quick to pull out some skillets to start heating them. After making sure they were at the right temperature, he quickly placed the bacon on the pan, which instantly started to pop and sizzle. The smell reminded the mage of home and how his siblings would come barreling out of their room to get some of their brother's cooking.

Speaking of siblings, the male turned to see Mordred walking into the kitchen and instantly notice him. She sniffed the air, and a bit of droll left her lips. The male Pendragon held back a chuckle when his sister instantly plopped herself down on a chair and waited eagerly. She knew never to test Ark's patients, especially when it came to cooking.