Chapter 1 Kingdom 2068

(2068)

A statue of many Heisei Kamen Rider was placed on a wasteland. At the middle of castle, there's a statue of a boy.

It is the statue of Tatsuki Sougo, the first transformation in his stance.

Then a figure with black and gold armor with red visor walk near it.

That person was King of Time and King of Kamen Rider...

The world most supreme and evilest overload of all time...

Oma Zi-O.

As he stop in front of the statue, the look at a large army

As he stop in front of the statue, the look at a large army. The army charge toward him with their weapons in their hands.

Everyone: Charge!!

As they get close to him, Oma Zi-O raise his hand and everything went chaos. They all defeated without even getting hit by them.

Then missiles come from the sky but Oma Zi-O raise his hand again and the missiles stop.

Then a group of Time Mazine went and attack him. But every single one of them can't even land a scratch on him.

He move his hand and everything stop.

Oma Zi-O: You fools could never defeat me. And do you know why? Because I was adopted by King Souchirou and born to be a king.

He move his hand and erase the whole army, missile and Time Mazine like it was nothing.

But... in the past, his younger self has to determined if he wanted to be a king who saves the world... or the overlord who destroys everything.

Opening

(2018)
(Present)

It's a nice day in Japan. It start at a house of a big family.

Aoi is helping her mother doing the daily work. Then she look inside and look at sleeping Akane and Hikari.

Aoi: Geez, are you going to sleep all day? Akane, Hikari!

Akane, still in her pajamas while hugging her pillow, didn't even want to wake up.

Akane: Mm, ten more minutes...

Aoi: Everyone's already awake.

Then Akane slowly open her eyes.

Akane: Every-- *look at the clock* What?! You've gotta be kidding me! I'm late!

She quickly take off her and wear her school uniform.