Chapter Five - Parent in the Shadows

Start from the beginning

Finally the leader of the Seraph, the Seraphim of the holy breath and the head of domestic affairs Michael. He was a tall man with golden blonde hair and emerald green eyes. His face was without any fat as if he were a sculpture made by the finest artist it possessed both a beautiful girlishness yet a clearly masculine flare. Unlike Uriel he couldn't be called "cute" and unlike Raphael he couldn't simply be called handsome either.

Michael with utmost confidence stepped forward in front of his other three companions and took a microphone from the stand in front of him

"Hello and welcome fellow Angels of all ages." He greets them with a smile, "Today we are all here because of an amazing accomplishment which will revolutionize our society. THE BRAVE SAINT SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPLETED!"

With this joyful shout the crowd began roaring with happiness as this news was excellent and just about guaranteed the survival of the Angel race which has been in a steep population decline as of recent years.

"Calm down everyone. There are more announcements to get excited about." Michael calmed the crowd down with his majestic voice and words. "Before those announcements however I will relinquish the microphone to the Research Division so they may explain this miracle."

Michael gingerly handed over the microphone to Raphael who took it with an easy smile and stepped forward into the position of Michael.

"Ladies and gentlemen. While I see that most of you are overjoyed by this new initiative of the Research Division, some of you I can tell are still rather skeptical." Raphael took a few steps to the side as he spoke forcing everyone's eyes to follow him as he moved across the stage. "'Aren't we just copying the Devil's?' 'Have we given up our pride as Angels?' That is what you might be asking yourselves." His eye glanced towards Gabriel who stood nearby glaring with her arms crossed over her chest. Smirking he stopped and turned to the crowd bombastically with one of his arms spread high.

"We Angels have never copied Devils and that still has not changed!" He announced, causing murmurs of confusion to spread throughout the crowd, "I repeat we Angela have ever copied Devils and that still has not changed!"

"It was we Angels who first brought great humans into heaven making them saints and putting them down in history for future generations to follow their example!"

"It was we Angels which are God's hands and feet that first descended to the world of man and granted their wishes through prayers!"

"It was we the Angels that were once admired by the masses as the beings to strive towards and so it shall be again! All we are doing is returning things to the way they should be!" Raphael announced with such vigor the crowd roared along with him.

"Lord Raphael is making a lot of sense!"

"He says what we're all thinking!"

"Lord Raphael!"