Volume 1 - The Inception| 46: Good hunting ground.

Start from the beginning

Still, in Kendra's original timeline; Faye did not get her happy ending, while Emilia always held a grudge against Kendra. 

After all, Faye died protecting Kendra from Nasrin, which is because of Nasrin's obsessiveness to the scumbag princess. This is why Emilia went to abduct Cliopatra, sending the golden blonde bastard to the leader of the rebel army as a hostage. 

However, this time it will be different. Even if Kendra doesn't like Emilia because of what the silver haired girl had done to her in the original timeline, but for the sake of Faye's happiness; Kendra will help the two to have a happy ending. 

Despite thinking complicated things; Kendra remains calm on the surface. First, she had to make sure that Faye was talking about Emilia. If Kendra remembers correctly, Faye would also speak about the scumbag princess name from time to time, and that is not good for the brunette haired girl. 

At that, Kendra turns to Faye with an inquiring gaze. "Is it Emilia, the alpha you met from the facility?" Kendra asked to confirm. 

"Yes!" Faye replied with a dreamy smile. "Emilia will be attending the same class as us, Kendra, I saw it on her schedule yesterday!"

Hearing Faye's answer, Kendra smiled in relief. "I see, did Emilia show you her schedule?" replied she.

"No, I took a quick look, since she accidentally dropped it while cleaning up the area in the facility…" Faye answered in a whisper, looking a little embarrassed. 

Kendra only smiled at this. Her friend can only be shy when it comes to her own affairs. 

"Anyway, I'm really excited to meet Emilia again," Faye said, looking forward again with her usual dreamy look, treading even faster. 

Kendra shakes her head looking at Faye's petite back, who seem to be in a hurry to meet a certain alpha in their first class. 

Since today is the start of classes. Both Faye and Kendra are going in the same direction, after all, they both have similar classes in their first schedule. It was a class for all S-Class students; a basic course that they must take together as a group of special students. 

Their first class is about the physiology of the human body. Actually, Kendra already knows what they are going to study about, so she is not as excited as Faye. 

Regardless, Kendra is still looking forward to attending their first class. Her goal this time is to start acquainting herself with some people who will become important in the future. Now that Kendra is sure that Nasrin is not the same Nasrin she knew; she plans to execute her second goal. 

There are many students in this academy that will play an important role in the uprising in the near future. Kendra plans to bring them together and unite them. 

After all, the reason why the uprising failed in Kendra's original timeline was because everyone is not united. They all fought battles separately because they were fighting for different causes, and it's the reason why each uprising failed against the kingdom. However, Kendra believes that all those uprisings are all the same under the banner of peace and justice. 

Everyone just wants to have equal rights, freedom, and peace for the kingdom. Yet, omegas fought separately from betas because they are not the same. Commoners did not join hands with either one. 

This is why every uprising failed. 

But this time; Kendra will unite everyone and raise havoc together; she will get her revenge, and Kendra will make sure she gets the peace she is looking for. 

For the sake of her fellow commoners, for the sake of her fellow omegas, and for the sake of her beta friends; Kendra will take advantage of her memories from her original timeline, and she will do anything to complete her goal.

With calculating thoughts, Kendra continued to walk elegantly on the pathway. By doing this, everyone will come to know her distinguished face and her elegance, and once she becomes more known and famous; Kendra will use her prestige to charm people to join her cause. 

Kendra did not just enter the academy again for no reason. She is calculating every move inside this academy. Everyone here is capable and has potential to be recruited. The academy will not accept a student that doesn't have any potential, talent, or capability.

[This Mystic Academy is a good hunting ground.] Kendra thought slyly in her mind as her lips raised, smiling politely at everyone she came across with. 

After all, at the current time and place, this Greenhorn building is a designated facility where undifferentiated students take their basic course.

As long as a student is not differentiated yet, they will be considered as a greenhorn student. That is why both undifferentiated alpha, omega, and beta can study together in most of their classes during their freshman year.

Because their second-genders are not officialized yet. Once they differentiate to their formal second-gender; they will then be transferred to their new designated class. In return, they will receive a new type of room and courses.

That's why for this whole year; Kendra knows that undifferentiated alpha, omega, and beta are mixed up together in their class. Because each undifferentiated student is sorted based on their talent instead. 

However, many freshmen students don't like this setup, which is why there is a silent pressure in the air in this building.

"It seems the party is on the highest floor, Kendra," Faye commented, grinning playfully to herself as she walked up the stairs. 

"Perhaps," Kendra replied mysteriously.