Epilogue

(10 Months later)

"Babe can you bring Colin's food up?" Ally called from upstairs. I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and headed up.

We moved into our new house 8 months ago 2 weeks after I was officially declared cancer free. I have had clear scans every month since. Colin James Tomlinson was born 2 months ago on June 15th. He did have a problem with his right leg like the doctors predicted and they had to amputate it below the knee. It's okay though we call it his lucky fin. Besides the leg Colin was born with the brownest of hair and the greenest of eyes. Mackenzie is also doing good. She started real school in the spring and also was enrolled in a dance program a couple of blocks away from us. It's one of the best in London. 

Has for One Direction we are working on our next album. We decided to wait about a year to tour again to give everybody some time off. They also wanted to make sure I was 100% healthy before we went on the road again. Has of now we are just enjoying writing this album and building our families. Thats right families. 

All the guys moved out of the house and moved into different houses across London. Zayn got married to Perrie for real and I was his best man. They moved 10 minuets away. Liam is getting married to Sophia next year and they already have a girl Mackenzie's age named Elizabeth. I know it sounds weird but she is Sophia's niece who they took under their wing after a fatal car accident that killed Liz's parents. They moved a couple of houses down from us. As for the other guys they also have their own houses that are relatively close and also are still single. I think Niall may be in a relationship but I haven't talked to him about it yet.

I walked into the room and saw Ally sitting in the rocking chair holding Colin. I handed her the bottle and kissed them both on the head. 

"I want one too!" Kenz said running in the room and over to me. I laughed and swung her up in the air and down on my hip attacking her in kisses. She was having a giggling attack. 

There was nowhere I would rather be right now. I know I had a pretty rough year behind me but I couldn't be happier right now. I love my little family and I know I wouldn't of had them if I wasn't sick. 

I love my life and nothing can get better than this. 

Sequel details and summary is coming up next!