Chapter 54 (Real): The reception

(recap)

He just leaned over the side of the chair and started coughing. Luckily the trash can was nearby. He was sitting in that same position for a few seconds before he started coughing again. But this time it was different. This time there was blood.

After his last cough Louis went limp over the arm.

(Louis POV)

"Lou? Lou are you alright!" Liam asked concerned. I weakly gipped the wheel and pushed myself back up. "I'm.... fine Liam." I said not even believing myself. "Lou you are not alright! You just threw up blood. You are going back to the hospital." He said. I was angry at this point. 

"Liam I have not been out of my room for two weeks I am not going back there!" I Said trying to stand back up. He just pushed me back into the chair. "I don't care what you say Lou. You only have two more weeks till your scans and I'm not going to risk you getting sick before then." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"No matter what I say your not going to let me stay here aren't you" I said crossing my arms. "I'm sorry Lou it's for your health." He said. I just leaned back feeling annoyed and defeated. "I can't do anything with this stupid cancer!" I said as Liam pushed me to the car. I got in and Ally got in beside me with her huge dress. 

"We will meet you there Lou...We umm...have stuff to do." Liam said. I just nodded. The driver started driving off towards the dreaded building. 

"Sorry I made us skip the after party." I said to Al. "I don't care where we are. As long as I'm with you I am happy." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled and pecked her lips. After about 10 minuets we pulled up to the hospital. 

 "Imagine the looks we are going to get when we walk in oh so casual." I laughed as I helped her out of the car. I mean Ally is in a full blown cinderella ball gown and I am in a tuxedo and we both have oxygen walking into a hospital. Just the usual. 

We walked in and went to the front desk to tell Linda I was back early and to call Dr. Sefron, but then Al got her bracelet. "your staying already?" I asked. "Yup, and I'm staying with you since I am now a Tomlinson." She said smiling. "It's the perfect Honeymoon destination isn't it." I laughed. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She said. 

I grabbed Ally's free hand and we went to the elevator. When we got to my room I saw the two beds like if we were in a regular room. It was still huge with the two beds in it. 

After a while of helping Al unpack some random night nurse came in and connected us both to IV's and me back to my treatment. We put on our new cannulas that they attatched to the poles and went back to unpacking and rearanging. 

"Lou can you help me out of this?" Ally asked refering to her dress. I went over to her as she turned her back to me. I carefully unbuttoned about ten buttons out of the hundred that was running down her back until Niall came bargained through the door. 

"You two have to come with me right now!" He said panting. "Niall!!! Knock!!!" Allison yelled holding the top of her dress up. "Put your dress back on and follow me! Hurry up!" He said. She looked at me and I just shrugged buttoning her dress back up. We both grabbed our poles and followed Niall to the elevator. He pressed the very top button and we started moving.

"Ni what are we doing I just want to go to sleep." I said leaning against the railing. "Get over it old man you are going to love this" He said. I was going to tell him something back but the door opened and he quickly walked out barely letting us keep up with him. We turned some corners and then we got to a staircase. 

"Really Niall...Look I don't know what we are doing but I'm not up for some scavenger hunt. I am exhausted and I'm not even suppose to be walking around." I said. "yeah sorry Niall but there is no way we can get up there with these things and this dress." Ally added referring to the poles. Then, Niall grabbed both of or poles and picked them up waiting for us to walk and follow him. I sighed and grabbed on to the rail for support taking one step at a time. Ally did the same. 

When we got to the top we grabbed our poles again and Niall opened the door. Then we saw it. Our whole family and friends that where at the wedding were on top of the roof that was fully decorated. "Wh..H...How did y'all do this?" Ally asked in shock. "We had the event planner hire a moving crew to get everything here. Since you guys couldn't come to the reception we brought the reception to you!" He said. I grabbed Allisons free hand with mine and everybody noticed we were there when we walked towards them. "Louis I was so worried about you! Are you alright?" My mum asked coming up and giving me a hug. "I think I'm fine. I feel better but I haven't been checked out yet." I said. Then Ally's parents came up to us and gave everybody hugs. We spent a while talking to everybody and eating and doing typical reception stuff and was about to go back to our room when the music that had been playing stopped and Liam came on the speaker. 

"I want to thank everybody for driving the extra 5 minuets to meet us all here for Louis and Allison. Right now before they leave they are going to have their first dance. This is a song very special to the two with everything they have gone through. Louis, Allison take the floor." He said. 

I grabbed Ally's hand and lead her to the floor. There wasn't much we could do but sway back and forth considering the 10 pound poles we had hanging off our chest and arms. The stereo started playing  'I'm gonna love you through it' by Martina McBride except it wasn't Martina McBride, It was the guys. They changed the song to fit our story and recorded it. Ally wrapped her arms around me and leaned her head on my chest. "Lou I love you so much." She said.

"I will never stop loving you Ally. You and Mackenzie are the loves of my lives. I know this cancer sucks but It gave me both of you and I couldn't be any happier with my life right now." I said. I felt her smile into my chest as we continued to move back and forth.