Chapter 1: Where it all started

(Louis POV)

        I woke up with feeling nausious like I have all week. Once again I ran to the bathroom on the bus and threw up all I had eaten for supper the night before. After I flushed and brushed my teeth Liam met me outside the door. "Lou you have thrown up at least three times a day for the last week dont you think it is time to see the doctor?" he asked concerned. "Im fine Liam it's just a bug i'll get over it soon" i said grabbing a water bottle from the mini fridge and sitting on the couch. He started brushing his teeth looking at me "If it happens again tomorrow I am making you go non If ands or buts." I nodded "just please dont tell the boys they dont need to worry about anything else. Liam sighed but shook his head. "Alright but remember what i said. Tomorrow." he said wipping his mouth with the towel. I gave him a thumbs up and went on my phone. My mentions were going crazy with people asking what was wrong with me. They noticed i wasn't jumping around the stage like i usually do and that I lost a lot of weight. I try to eat I really do i just can't keep anything down except water. 

        *hours later*

        Today was our last date of the Where We Are tour and I wish I was more excited for it. I had a huge headache and was nausious again. Niall popped his head in the dressing room "come on Lou we are on in 2." I sighed. I guess it's now or never. I went with Niall and we met the boys on the life. I grabbed my mic from Harry and the intro was ending. "come on guys last show of the tour." Liam said jumping up and down. The lift started rising and every single person was screaming in that O2 arena. It was just amazing. For the first time all week a true genuine smile appeared on my face. Harry started Midnight Memories and The show was underway. 

        We were on little black dress and my headache was becoming unbearable and my Nausia was at an all time high. I was looking for Liam but saw he was on the tip of the stage. I leaned against the side rail and tried to regain my balance but it just wasn't working. Liam finally noticed me, since I didn't sing any of my parts, and ran towards me. I slowly slid down the wall I was by that thankfully was sort of hidden on stage. The rest of the boys were finishing the song so attention wouldn't be drown towards us. Liam took out his in- ears and mine. "Louis we need to take you now!" he yelled. I shook my head no but then threw up. "Im so tired Liam" I said weakly. He looked down behind the stage then back up at me. "Louis keep your eyes open please the ambulance is on its way!" Liam yelled at me again. "Im sorry Liam im just tired..." I then blacked out. 

(Liams POV)

        I tried to get Louis to open his eyes again but he was out. Paul then came on the stage to help me. “Liam I need to get him down the ambulance is here. The boys are going to announce the concert is over after this song so follow me.” He yelled over the crowd. He picked Louis up and over his shoulder taking him down the side stairs. I followed behind him and put Louis and my mic in its case. The boys came running down the stairs. “what happened whats wrong with Lou!!?!?!” Niall yelled as we ran to catch up with Paul. “He was sick. Gosh I should of just made him go to the doctor when I first found out.” I said. We went outside and we saw the paramedics putting Louis on a stretcher. Paul came up to us. “Get in the van we need to go now” he said running towards the drivers side of our van. 

        “Is he okay Paul?” Zayn asked as we headed down the road to the hospital. “I don't know they didn't tell me anything except to meet them there I just put him on the stretcher and they took him away.” You could tell he was just has panicked has all of us. I looked over to Louis empty seat in the van. I really hope he is okay. 

        We all got down at the hospital and Ran to the front desk. “We are here for Louis Tomlinson.” Paul said to the receptionist. She typed some stuff in her computer then looked back up. “Im sorry sur he is getting test done. If you could take a seat right over there Dr. Sefron will get you when he is done.” she said giving us a sympathetic smile. “Thank you mam” I said. We all sat and waited to find out what was wrong with Louis. 

        One after we got here a doctor finally popped out of the double doors. “Is anybody here for Tomlinson.” We all jumped up from our seats grabbing all of our stuff. “follow me please” he said leading us into an office. He had a couch in front of his desk we defiantly couldn't all fit on so Niall and Zayn stood. “okay well the good news is that Louis is awake and conscious right now.” he said. We all let out the breathes we were holding in. “wait there was good news does that mean there is bad news?” Zayn asked. “Im sorry but yes. I ran the test and found that Louis has Adenocarcinoma the most common type of stomach cancer. It is stage 3” he said. “what! how long has he had it?” Harry asked. “From what we found today a little over a month” he said. “Is it curable?” I asked. “Yes. You see we already told Louis about this and he agreed to do chemo. It’s is still really new to him so take it easy on him please.” he said. “So can we see him then?” Paul asked. “Yes he is in room 361. I will be his doctor from now on. He is to come to the hospital once every other week and stay for 2 days of chemo” he said shaking all of our hands. 

         We were walking in Louis room and we saw him sitting there staring at the wall. “Louis?” I tried calling him but he just kept starting at nothing. “I should of listened to you Liam. I should of came in earlier” he said barely audible. “Louis I should of not listened to you and just brought you in. It doesn't matter though because either way this was already in your system for a whole month before this. We will help you get through this. I know it wont be easy but you will beat it Louis. You just have to be strong.”