Chapter 25: Full circle again

TW: Attempted suicide, abuse and violence

**~ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇꜱ~**

-ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕟 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪

I was pulled to the ground before an agent started to slash at my face with knives.

"Fuck! Help me!" I screamed as the knives cut into my face. Ezra rushed over and pulled the agent off me, twisting her neck. I crawled up, blood dripping off my face and out of my mouth. Regina was busy in the other corner of the room, trying to push the agents off her.

"Vatican cameos!" She screamed. Ezra and I crouched down, his hand covering my head. Regina started to shoot at the agents until they all fell to the floor. We ran over to her and caught our breath, but it wasn't long before the lights in the room turned red and started to flash, a loud siren sounding throughout the building.

"A code red, they definitely know we're here then..." I breathed heavily, a sense of fear pulsing in my heart and neck.

"This is it then. It's now or never." Regina shouted over the loud blaring of the siren.

"Now or never..." I muttered as I pulled them both into a hug. When we all pulled away, I took a deep breath before moving to the door of the room. I glanced outside, there were agents rushing up and down the corridor.

"When I say go, we go. We'll need to get to the center of the building where the antidotes are kept. Once we've got the antidotes then I'll place the bomb down and blow the place up by pressing on this key-ring when we're all safe." I instructed.

We waited for a few minutes until the corridor was clear, and then I opened the door. We all sprinted as quickly as we could, killing the agents who got in our way.

"There!" I shouted, pointing to the door in front of us. I threw one of my batons over to Ezra, and we smashed through the glass door into the control room. The men sitting behind the desks started yelling at us, but they shut up as soon as Ezra bashed one of their heads in.

"Right, all of you are going to die today anyways. So do you want to die now, or do you want to guard the entrance of this room and die later?" I asked them. All of them quickly shuffled out of their chairs to the entrance of the room.

"That was..."

"Impressive? I thought so too. Ezra, stay by the front and make sure no one gets in. Regina, track where the agents are from the computer. I'll get our vials and then place the bomb. I estimate we have two and a half minutes before they realize we're in the control room."

"Right."

"Got it."

And then I went off into the rows of lockers until I found A13 and A14. I put my codebreaking device onto the keypad and within seconds I had unlocked both lockers. Inside both of them were a small vial of a yellow-green liquid, but they weren't the only things there.

I grabbed the small silver necklace in my locker, except it was more of a 'tag'. I turned the small metal plate over to see a series of numbers carved into the metal that had faded away over time. It wasn't much, but it would help explain my past once I had taken the antidote. I slipped the necklace into my pocket and grabbed the vials, but then I heard a blood-curdling scream from somewhere in the room.