Chapter 10: Antidote

How long had I been out for? It felt like days, but it could have been a few minutes for all I knew. Something that I knew for sure though, was that my head felt like it was being repeatedly slammed into a brick wall. 

I opened my eyes and found myself in what looked like a jail cell, except I was sleeping on a very comfortable mattress placed in the floor with a velvet blanket. The walls also looked like they were made of marble, and the room was absolutely huge. The giveaway that it was some sort of jail cell was the door, made of iron and bolted shut. I threw the blanket off me and got up to have a look around the room, except I fell over before I walked five metres. I groaned in pain and looked behind me to see that I was chained to a wall. 

A/N: If you've watched 'Fresh (The cannibal movie with Sebastian Stan and Daisy Edgar Jones) I basically imagined the cell as the one that Noa was in after she and Steve, yk... 

"Fuck you!" I screamed, getting up from the ground. The door unlocked and the Moriarty guy walked through, dressed in a grey suit.

"Sleep well darling?" 

"Unless you want me to tear your insides out of you, don't use 'darling' with me, what did you put in my drink?"

"Just a sedative, nothing harmful."

"You call that not harmful?"

"Well it's partly your fault for having a ludicrously low alcohol tolerance, I've seen flies consume more alcohol than that." 

"Flirting's over, Moriarty. What do you want?" 

"Just a little chat, about your friend." 

"What do you want with Sherlock?" 

"We'll get to that later, get dressed and come downstairs to the kitchen first, breakfast's ready." He walked out and bodyguard came in and threw a dress at me, before unlocking the cuff that was chaining me to the wall. 

Vivienne Westwood. Whoever this guy was, as much as he may be psychotic and delusional, he had a good taste. An expensive one as well.

***** 

I slipped the dress on and knocked on the door for someone to let me out. Another bodyguard opened it.

"Miss Reed, I'm here to escort you." He grabbed my arm and practically dragged me down the stairs into the kitchen, where Moriarty was standing.

"Mr Moriarty."

"Just Jim will do, take a seat." He beckoned to a seat on one side of the kitchen island. I sat down and he took the one opposite, pushing a plate of avocado toast in front of me, as well as a glass of orange juice. 

"How do I know you're not going to poison me?"

"Because poisoning someone is too basic." He answered. I glared at him, taking a bite of the toast. Surprisingly, it tasted good, like really good. 

"So, what do you want?" I asked after swallowing the mouthful of toast. 

"What do you want with Sherlock Holmes?" He leant forward, placing both his elbows onto the table. 

"Why should I tell you?" Two of his bodyguards came over and held guns at either side of my head. 

"Because I could have you thrown back into that cell, or I could have you shot. Right now." He whispered, anticipating my answer. 

"Shoot me? Boring..." I complained, pushing the guns away from my head. Jim smiled at my answer and leant back into his seat. 

"You're not scared, well I must say, you're quite extraordinary, Miss Reed. Or should I say, Miss Y/n Y/l/n. I like you... you're like him..."