All We Need part 3 ch 36

"All We Need Part 3 ch 36"
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was alone in the den and upset about Lila Rae drinking and picking up a vase and throwing it when Lorenzo came into the room."Skye, What's wrong "What's wrong! My daughter becomes like me! An alcoholic "Skye cried "Skye, It's not you're fault and Lila Rae this happened only once "Lorenzo all it takes is one drink" You're a great Mother Skye" Thanks "They share a hug as they heard Sydney cried."I'll go get our daughter, Lila Rae is upstairs "Skye went upstairs.

At Tea-Tea was at home sad about some news she just got when the doorbell rang it was Alexis."Sorry I could come back "No it okay" Do you want to talk about it" I just got off with my hometown, My Mother passed away" I'm sorry "I need to go back to Port Rico for my mother funeral, I'm sorry to leave you like this" It's Fine If you need anything "Thanks "Alexis left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Cecil and Grant, we're at home when Monica and Ned and Olivia and AJ and Elizabeth and Michael came into the room."We have some news" What is it" We just had a Doctor's appointment, It's a girl" Oh that's wonderful "Yes a little sister "Yes" We have some New too" As Ciara Came Into the room."What's your news" We are getting married "Wow" This is great news all around "Yes"

AJ went outside and called Skye."Skye, I heard about Lila Rae If you want to talk" AJ hangs up the phone. He was worried about his sister.

Copyright by Skye's the limit