All We Need Part 3 ch 10

"All We Need Part 3 ch 10"
At Lorena-Lorena was at home when Alison Came Into the room."Lorena, I have a business prospect for you" What is it" I'm going to open Deception with Lucy I was thinking we could team up and sell our products in you're spa" That's a great idea, I'm open another spa by the shopping center "Really "Yes "This is good for the both of us "Yes "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ciara was in the Den when Cecil and Grant Came Into the room."What's going on" We have news to tell you. We are  dating "Wow" Ciara was in shock by it as Ned came into the room.'What's going on" We are back together "Oh, I'm going upstairs "Ned went upstairs."Ciara "I do hope you're happy both of you "Thanks "

At Kevin/Laura-Laura was at home when Nikolas Came Into the room."Nikolas "Mother I'm sorry it's late but I need to talk to someone "Sure "Sara just told me she had my son Stephen "Oh wow" Yes I wish Sara told me about him"I know "How to I handle this "You just try a relationship with him,Is he coming to town "Yes"Good Don't push to hard and give him space "I will "

At Elizabeth/AJ-Elizabeth was at home when their was a knock on the door it it was Sara."Sara "I told Nikolas about our son"How did it go"Nikolas is in shock"I'm sure he is"Yeah,I just hope he can forgive me I know you hate that I keep this secret "Yes I do ,Nikolas is a good father "I will always regret it"

Copyright by Skye's the limit