All We Need part 3 ch 17

"All We Need Part 3 ch 17"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was pouring herself a glass of water when Ciara came into the room."Ciara, It's good to see you, Where are the twins "Upstairs I went shopping to get a dress for tonight "Oh" Skye turns to look at Sydney who was in her stroller."How's Sydney "Great" I really want Sydney and Morgan to be close as cousins "Me too" Skye look back at Ciara," So What's New with you" I just ran into a handsome guy, His new in town his name is Dr. Stephen Webber "Webber? Huh," Do you know the family "A little, You like him" I do a little but I don't know him" Ciara this is good you need to move on" Yes I do but I'm a little scared "Not all men are like Harrison "No you're right "We could find out his number and you could invite him to the party" Maybe "Have you ever ask a guy out" No my marriage to Harrison was arrange "Oh" Monica came into the room."What's going on "Monica, Do you have a number for Dr. Stephen Webber "No he just moved to town and will be our new doctor "Oh, Do you know anything about him" Not really, What's going on "I just met him" Oh" Well I need to take Sydney home "Skye left with the baby.

At Sara -Sara's was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Stephen," Stephen, You're home "Yes I'm "Good, I want you to meet your family
I want that too" Good, Tonight is an Art Gallery where you can meet everyone "Good what about my father will he be their "I don't know"

At Nikolas-Nikolas was at home when Laura Came Into the room."Nikolas, How was your trip" Helena died" Oh, I'm sorry "I'm not finally all the hurt between both family dies with her "Yes" Do you remember Alexis sister Kristina "No" Well it turns out she wasn't Alexis sister it was a lie" Oh"

Copyright by Skye's the limit