All We Need part. 3 ch 13

"All We Need Part 3 Ch 13"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia and Ned were talking."Olivia if Teddy is my son will we be okay "Yes it wasn't an affair it was before us" Yes it was" Brooklyn Came by."What's going on, Things look tense between you two" Brooklyn, I was married to A woman name Katherine Bell and last night a man came to the house he Claim to be my son" Wow, Did you have a DNA test" Yes If His my son Teddy is Welcome in the Family "Ned left."Olivia, Are you okay" I'm not letting your father go I love him" Good, you and Daddy are a match "Thanks "

At The Cassadine island-Nikolas and Alexis went into Helena Room they learn she was dying and saw Helena weak on the bed."I never saw Helena so weak" Me either "Nikolas my heir" Grandmother "I have a confession to make" What! Valentin isn't a Cassadine, I pay him to come to town and destroy you for betraying me "I Sure of know it was you "Yes! Another confession, Alexis Kristina wasn't you're sister you were the only bastard child of Mikkos, Kristina was a fake" By you! "Yes," Helena passed away."She went" Yes" I'm sorry about Kristina "It makes sense "Yes it does "

At Port Charles-Ciara was showing Lucy and Alison and Lorena a place for the spa."This is going to be perfect "Yes Deception Spa and makeup company "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit